chapter 4

just as Roxy had finished getting everything ready she asked her older cousins to help with the song as Roxy showed Tech the lyrics, and he got it down right away then they all heard Miguel announce the show.
Tech: you ready?
Roxy: yeah i am let's do this together. the curtains opened and they all got ready both Tech and Roxy grabbed a mic and got ready.
Julieta: okay here we go. both Julieta and Monty started playing the instruments with some friends.

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a dream
So I travelled back down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream

I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement
Number one spot and now she find her a replacement
I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby
And now you ain't around, baby, I can't think
I should've put it down, should've got the ring
'Cause I can still feel it in the air
See her pretty face, run my fingers through her hair

My lover, my life, my shawty, my wife
She left me, I'm tight
'Cause I knew that it just ain't right

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a dream
So I travelled back down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream

When I be ridin', man, I swear I see her face at every turn
Tryna get my Usher on but I can't let it burn
And I just hope she know that she the only one I yearn for
More and more I miss her, when will I learn?
Didn't give her all my love, I guess now I got my payback
Now I'm in the club thinking all about my baby
Hey, she was so easy to love
But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough

I'm going through it every time that I'm alone
And now I'm missing, wishing she'd pick up the phone
But she made the decision that she wanted to move on
'Cause I was wrong

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only just a dream
So I travelled back down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up
And now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything
Said if you ever loved somebody put your hands up
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up
Now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a dream
So I travelled back, down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a dream
So I travelled back, down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream

everyone cheered for the show and Roxy looked at Tech as they smiled at each other, then Tech picked up Roxy by her waist and she was surprised by what he did.
Tech: Roxy i was wondering if we could go somewhere and talk in private?
Roxy: sure but put me down first please. Tech put Roxy down on her feet then they went to talk somewhere private which was in the garden then Roxy walked over to the fountain, and patted the spot next to her Tech walked over and sat down next to Roxy.
Roxy: whay did you want to talk to me about?
Tech: well this might sound straight foward but Roxy i can't help but admire how enchanting you are, when you use your magic and when you sing. but your also great with kids i have fallen in love with you Roxy. Roxy was shocked by what she heard and smiled at Tech then put her hand over Tech's then he looked at her and they both leaned in to kiss but something was heard and knew it was Slam causing havoc again.
Tech: we better go stop Slam.
Roxy: yeah we should. they both ran to stop Slam and Roxy used her magic to hold him still as she glared at him.
Tech: Slam we are guests here and your being rude.
Roxy: please do not make me freeze you i'm sorry everyone Slam here can't seem to control himself considering him being a, Tasmanian Devil and trust me eating with him is not pleasant. especially since my appetite but i can handle it unlike Slam look i'm heading back to Acmetropolis.

Felix: sweetheart please don't go so early we miss having you here.
Roxy: i'm sorry Uncle Felix but i need to calm my nerves so my dark magic doesn't harm anyone. Roxy went to her room and packed her bag then used her magic to leave back to Acmetropolis.

*at HQ*

Roxy: (growls) damn it Slam he almost embarrassed me in front of my whole family!
Zadavia: Roxy i see your back early where's the rest of the team?
Roxy: their still at my family's home in Mexico but i am so upset with Slam he just had to cause havoc which had to, irritate me to a whole nother level. i'm sorry if i'm rambling Zadavia.
Zadavia: try to calm your nerves Roxy your dark magic starting to turn into flames.
Roxy: (looks down) oh whoops sorry i'm still trying to control it.
Zadavia: i know you are and you have made me proud as your Godmother. Roxy smiled at Zadavia and went to her room once the call was over and Roxy was going to take a bath to help calm her nerves, the rest of the team had gotten back and wondered where Roxy was at. Roxy was coming down weaing her uniform and wanted to apologize to everyone.
Roxy: hey guys i heard you come in i was about to take a bath but i want to say i'm sorry for almost loosing my temper, Slam can you forgive me?
Slam: uh huh.
Roxy: well i'm going to relax i have a hot spring built by myself or may have used most of my magic for the design, but the rest was done by hand. Roxy went to the hot spring she built and the guys all shoved Tech towards Roxy and she caught him.

Tech: did you four have to shove me?
Lexi: (smirks) hey guys why don't you two go relax together.
Roxy: i guess we could but let me show Tech where it is he can use it whenever he feels stressed out, with inventing or Duck's attitude mainly anything.
Ace: you two go enjoy yourselves we're gonna unpack. Roxy led Tech after she had gotten her swimsuit on and put on her robe then showed Tech the hot spring.

*at the hot spring*

Roxy showed Tech where the hot spring was at and he was surprised by how it looked.
Tech: you did this yourself Roxy?
Roxy: yeah i was going to come in here and calm my nerves but i thought i could show you this.
Tech: it's amazing your an incredible girl. Roxy blushed and started the water up so it could heat up Roxy put her feet in the water and Tech went to get changed then he came back to see Roxy wearing her swimsuit, which was a purple with a green stripe going down the right side.
Roxy: what?
Tech: nothing i just never realised how fit you look. have you been working out?
Roxy: yeah even a girl like me has to stay in shape kind of looks like you were too wow. Roxy looked away then got in the water as she leaned against one of the walls off the pool and relaxed as the water helped calmed her never, Tech got in the water as he relaxed himself.
Tech: this feels great you have truly out done yourself Roxy.
Roxy: thanks Tech but i'm glad you told me that you love me cause the feeling is truly the same. Roxy moved towards the center as Tech did and they both looked at each other then were about to lean in until an alert went off and they got changed into their uniforms.

*in the city*

they all saw it was Pinkster and his crew they all ready to fight and Roxy saw Tech about to be shot, then she shot a dark spell that brought out black tentacles to capture Pinkster and his crew as she glared at them. Roxy walked up to the crew while growling at them and had her claws out and her eyes were glowing magenta.
Pinkster: nice wolf.
Roxy: if i ever see you hurt my coyote again i will plunge you three into a world of nightmares! they were shaking from how frightning Roxy can be then she put black slime on their mouths so they would be quiet, then she walked over to Tech as she helped him up. then Tech took Roxy by her waist and kissed her as she kissed him back as Roxy's eyes turned back to normal so did her claws, and Roxy moved her arms around Tech's neck as they both pulled apart.