Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage

Começar do início

Karasu: (gasps)

Nikki: What is it, Karasu?

Karasu: Well, uh... maybe it's just my imagination, but I have a feeling this painting in our dorm is leaning a little bit to the right.

Y/N: (deadpanned) Are you serious?

Karasu: (freaked out) I can't take it! I need to see this for my self!

He tries to fly away, but Nikki calls him back and he's whining and begging for her to let him go, but she refused.

Nikki: Moments like that.

Coco: Yeah, I can see that getting annoying.

Y/N: Me too.

They then pay for the clothes and meet up with the others. They then left the store and were walking down the street. Meanwhile, Arc notice Y/N was looking down in his thoughts.

Arcturus: Hey, are you okay? You seem to be lost in thoughts. 

Y/N: Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm okay. 

Vali: You don't sound like it. It's almost as if you've encountered something shocking. 

Y/N: Well, uh... 

Velvet: Is there something wrong? 

Y/N: (sighs) It's just that- 

He was cut off when they heard an explosion near by. They then saw some demons causing chaos which are consider of Shadow Fiends, Minions, Phantom Guards, Galla, and Hellhounds. 

Dean: Well, looks like we got some demons to kill

Karasu: (shoots out and flies in the sky) AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I knew that painting being wrong would be bad luck! We need to get out and fix it as soon as possible!

Nikki: (holds her left arm in pain) Ow! I hate it when you do that!

Týra: What is it?

Nikki: Whenever he summons himself really fast, it's like ripping a big bandaid off me.

Arcturus: Ouch. That's gotta sting. 

Vali: (to CVFY) Get everyone out to safety. We'll handle this. 

Coco: Are you sure?

Y/N: (gives Ember to Velvet) We're demon-killing experts. You guys need to help the people in need while keeping Ember away from the battlefield. 

Velvet: Alright, please be careful. 

Karasu: And please, while you're there, check the painting to make sure it's in perfect order!

Dean: We should hurry before I shoot him.

The team and Y/N make their way toward the demons and fought them. Dragur then began to spawn with the demons and everyone gets their weapons ready.