40 - Forty - Ilya Russo's Point Of View.

After parking the SUV on the beach, Vito turned to Blondie, Rory, and Fox, who were all jammed in the back seats, fully dressed. "Keep your eyes open and pay attention. Ilya likes you, so I would hate to see something happen."

That was him being the nicest he could to them. I found it pretty amusing and set my hand on his knee. "Alright, let's get out." I said, looking at Vito, who nodded at me and I opened the car door.

The beach was quiet; the only sounds that could be heard were the waves rolling up onto the sand even at this distance. Standing outside, I took a deep breath of the fresh air, the scent of something sweet entering my nose. I took another deep breath and smiled as I looked around. Vito was standing beside me, our hands now intertwined. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, thanking him for coming with me. We looked out over the ocean, the sound of the waves still the only sound.

"Come, let's go for your walk, Ilya."

"Don't forget my blanket." I whispered.

"Oh? Still want to watch the stars?" he asked and grabbed the blanket before looking at the guys. "I trust you to keep watch."

"You have our word that we will." Blondie said, looking at the other two, and back at Vito. "Enjoy your walk."

We walked a little distance away, and Vito stopped. "This should be a suitable spot, Eh?"

"Only if you want them to see me riding you, otherwise, find somewhere a little farther." I chuckled and looked at Vito. He was still in the same spot. "Excuse me? Want to run that by me again?" he asked.

"Mmm, I could, but come more this way and I'll just show you."

"Ilya, this is dangerous."

"So is just about anything else we do, so let me have this." I whispered into the dark, and he chuckled.

"I would let you have more than this, but as soon as you're safe, Ilya."

I smirked and stepped closer to him. "What do you mean?" I asked. Without hesitation, he leaned in and kissed me. "What do I mean? I mean that I'm in love with you, Ilya Russo. I would do anything for you."

It surprised me. I had never expected him to say such a thing again. This time was so clear. His lips felt soft and warm against mine as he pressed them to mine again.

My heart raced as I looked into his eyes when I pulled away. I knew then that he was telling the truth. In a moment of pure honesty, I smiled. "I love you too. More than you know, Vito. I would give my last breath for you, if it meant you got one more."

Vito looked troubled, and I was sure it had to do with how I ended my statement. He took my hand and pulled me a little farther down the beach. Letting go of my hand to lie out the blanket, he turned to me. "Did you have a beach quickie in mind or?"

I felt my cheeks flush, and I was glad it was dark. I didn't want him to see my face like this. "Yes, I had something like that in mind. You know, do something special, just you and me."

"Who would have thought this was something you thought about?" Vito teased me, and pulled me closer to him, our bodies touching. Clothing being the only barrier between us, and being connected by skin again.

"More than you know."

He reached down and cupped my cock through my pants. "This feels so dirty now that it's actually happening." I whined, trying not to be loud..

"Is that because you know that one loud cry and they will know what we are doing out here?" Vito said, before he started placing kisses on my throat. I let out a soft moan as I felt my body respond to his touch. I could feel my heart racing as Vito continued to explore my body. His hand slipped under my clothing. He pinched one of my nipples and I yelped.