22 - Twenty-Two - Ilya Russo's Point Of View.

Kneeling on the pillow in front of him, after he spread his legs, he lifted his hips and carefully shoved his boxers down. The man was trimmed, and I enjoyed seeing him naked. I looked up at him, and he seemed pretty relaxed on the couch. Reaching out, I grabbed his cock, and he looked down.

"This is a bad idea." He hummed.

"I disagree." I hummed and took his cock in my mouth.

"Remember what I told you before, Ilya. If you want this, you belong to me. Can you handle that?" I ignored him, and that didn't go well.

"Take my cock out of your mouth and use your words. Tell me you understand," Vito said before he lifted my mouth off his cock and held my chin with just two fingers.

It mildly annoyed me he was interrupting me, but I locked eyes with him. "You're only warning me about this now? Little late if you ask me."

"Ilya."

"You could have warned me a couple of years ago, or maybe months ago. Whatever. We are here now."

"Tell me you understand. I want to hear you say it."

"I understand that when we have sex, everything changes. I belong to you, mind, body and spirit, and to that, I say, those things have been yours for a long time, Vito." Vito's eyes softened, and he let go of my chin. "I know, Ilya. But saying it out loud makes it real. You're mine, and I take that responsibility seriously."

I smiled, my hand now around his cock, enjoying the way he shivered at the sensation. I was more than happy to belong to Vito in every way. I had been in love with him for years, and finally having him was a dream come true.

I went back to sucking him, taking him deep into my mouth and humming around him. His hands threaded through my hair, and he tilted his hips up, thrusting into my mouth. I moaned around him; the sound vibrating against his cock.

He groaned, pulling me off him. "That's enough for now. I want to feel you around me."

"Hold on... Do you have lube?"

"Shit." He hissed.

"Wait here. I have an idea." I said, not sure where I was expecting him to go.

"Where are you going?" Vito said, as I opened the door.

"Don't ask things I know you really don't want to know, Vito."

"Don't you dare go ask——"

I closed the front door and cut him off. I did dare. That was why I was going to ask his child and partner for lube. I just hoped they were home. Knocking, Caio opened the door, an eyebrow raised.

"Did you come to see Matteo?"

"Eh, Not exactly, but I need to ask him something, but I can't really stay."

"Come in." He said, letting me inside, and I could smell something cooking. "He is in the kitchen. He's cooking his feelings away. He won't let me touch him. He wants to process his feelings on his own right now."

"Understandable. He knows you're there for him." I said.

"Amore, Ilya is here."

Matteo turned around and looked me up and down. Clicking his tongue. "Vito let you leave like that?"

"Is there something wrong with how I look?"

"No. But you look dishevelled, and um... Yeah."

"Well. Let me just cut to it then. I need lube." I asked. Matteo smirked and took a look at me again. "Right, so Vito knew you were coming here for that?"