07 - Seven - Ilya Russo's Point Of View.

There wasn't just an easy fix for the way I was feeling. After all, I was falling in love with Vito, and even if he wasn't straight, why would he return my feelings? What could I give him?

I rolled and tucked my head into his stomach. Our food was long cold by now. But it was an afterthought compared to everything else. His comment was still eating away at me. If I wanted someone else for comfort, I could get them on my own. I didn't need his help.

"Ilya, you need to eat, and take your meds, and we need to see Alessio." Vito said, his voice gentle in my ears, even as his fingers pulled on my hair. The small bursts of pain on my scalp caused more pleasure than pain.

"No. This is fine." I grunted into his side.

"Ilya. You have to go see Alessio."

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Fine! Let's fucking go then!" I snapped, trying to angrily get up off the couch, only for Vito to tighten his hand in my hair. Holding me down in his lap.

"Ilya, Curb your attitude today." He warned.

"I need... something." I hissed. Not really sure what I wanted, but this wasn't it.

His fingers loosened in my hair, and I got up. My lack of proper clothing left the hard on that I had on full display. This was the first time my body reacted this way to him, and I was sure whether to be amused or disgusted.

Vito called my name, and I stomped down to the bedroom, annoyed with the uncomfortableness centred in my groin. In the bedroom, I touched my cock through my boxers. I couldn't actually remember the last time I had been hard. Slipping my hand under the edge of my boxers, I touched the sensitive skin there. Unfamiliar with my most intimate spots.

Shoving the boxer down, I gripped my cock. Before I could really debate masturbating, my cock went limp. I laughed, finding this whole thing both fucked up and funny. But that urge was still there. The urge for something I had yet to identify.

Yanking the boxers back up my legs. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants out of the dresser and yanked them on. I was in no mood to see Alessio. But I wouldn't get out of this. Vito wouldn't let me.

I ate a bit of the food after rewarming it, discovering soon that wasn't the urge I had. Vito gave me my full dosage of medication, and well, it definitely helped. I still could feel this urge for something.

"Ilya, are you ready to go see Alessio?"

"No."

"Good, Let's go."

We walked to the medical building, and Alessio was yelling at someone when we got inside. I could hear whoever it was, telling Alessio he worries too much. Vito and I waited on some rolling chairs against the wall for Alessio to be done with whoever.

Looking up as Alessio, and yet another fucking copy of Andrei, right behind him. I knew there was another, not Andrei's child. I was aware Alessio had cousins. What one this was, I didn't know.

He was openly looking at me. He was also whispering to Alessio, who looked one more word away from hanging the kid up by his ankles.

"Nikki, don't you have something better you could do?"

"Eh? No way. I want to meet—---"

"Beat it, Nikki. Some of us are actually busy. Don't make me call Alexi and tell him you have free time to help with his budgets."

Alessio reached for his phone, and Nikki took off, and Alessio snickered.

"Sorry about Nikki, he's a Mihail, a pest by nature."