34 - Thirty - Four - Ilya Russo's Point Of View.

The only thing I got after was not my Vito dessert. It was a bath and bed. I had taken my pills like he had instructed me to, and thought we were going to fuck around together, but no. I was awake, but hadn't opened my eyes yet, but I knew from the heat that I was wrapped around Vito. I pressed my cheek to his bare chest, and I took a deep breath of him.

"Ilya, can you let me pee?"

"Never." I groaned, but retracted myself from his warmth. "Hurry back."

I snuggled back into the warmth of the pillows and blankets. Vito was slow to return, and when he did, it was to get dressed.

"I wanted you to come back to bed." I sighed.

"Unfortunately, even you won't be hanging out in our bed today," he said before looking in the closet to find me clothing.

"I have my own clothing." I said, and he chuckled.

"I know. I just like when you wear mine."

"Why do I have to get up?"

"Family meeting." Vito muttered, and I reached over and checked the time.

"It's only seven." I whined. "Ugh, bullshit."

Getting out of bed, I got dressed, took my morning pills, and followed Vito out of the wing and headed to the large centre. I shivered when we got outside, and Vito pulled me against him. "I knew I should have grabbed you a coat."

"I'll be fine."

Matteo and Alessio were chatting away at the front doors, and Matteo looked annoyed. Alessio looked normal. Not a problem in sight. Lev, on the other hand, looked like shit when he finally came around. He had a split lip and was holding his side.

"What the fuck happened?" I hissed.

"Same old, same old." Lev said, before coming closer. "Nikita is in far worse shape than me. Alessio will explain what happened, but effective immediately, we ground the both of you to Vincent-Concetta property."

"Excuse me? What the hell—-" Vito cut me off. "We understand."

"No, the fuck we do not!" I snapped, and Alessio finally turned his attention to me. Matteo frowned and headed to Caio, who was coming out of a side room.

"Ilya—-"

"No. I'm not doing it. I have plans in motion and I refuse to be locked down."

"Lev told you then. Good. It's not a suggestion, it's an order. You should respect that." Alessio said, and I groaned.

"You're going to ruin everything."

"My husband, myself and Nikita almost died violent deaths last night. I don't care if I ruin your plans. Nikita is sleeping in my medical centre with a broken wrist and black eyes until we come up with a far better plan. I'm not putting anyone else in danger."

"Fuck." I hissed. Alessio was doing the smart thing, and I knew it. But I was still annoyed beyond comprehension. I just wanted to kill this guy and close that horrible chapter of my life for good. Start my new chapter with Vito and everyone else. I didn't want this to delay that, even if the chances were that this was to get my attention. There was a game being played, and I wanted to win. By any means necessary.

If that meant going against Alessio's direct orders, then so be it. I could deal with his anger and annoyance after the fact.

"Fine. I understand." I groaned.

"Vito, keep a good eye on him. I do trust him. That's why I know he will do something about this, and I don't need him dying." Alessio said firmly and crossed his arms, looking at me. "As well. I have a couple of shots to give you later today."