Chapter 32 : Last fight

This was my last fight, right? One last breath for you...

Evanly

"EVANLY! COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOY ARE!!"

No! No! No he woke up! Shit! I quickly began dialing 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My name is Evanly Debrue and I've been kidnapped, I'm currently hiding in a locked bathroom.", I frantically said.

"Okay ma'am, can you tell us the address?", the police officer from the other end asked.

"I-i..it's ##### in San Diego. Oh no...h-h-he, i-i think he just broke down the bedroom door. Please hurry or he'll kill me.", I whimpered.

"We've already sent police officers there, you'll be okay. Just try to find something to defend yourself with. Are you hurt anywhere ma'am?", she asked.

"Yes! H-he...he stabbed me on the side of my abdomen, I'm bleeding pretty badly but I tried to stop the bleeding with a cloth and I have a head injury."

"Just try to stay safe and alive ma'am. We are going to save you, don't worry. Just stay on the line with me."

"O...oka-"

[Crash! Boom!]

"Ahhh!!! He's trying to break down the door!", I screamed in terror.

"Stay strong, Evanly! The police are on their way!", the police officer shouted through the phone. I quickly grabbed a razzar because it was the only thing I could find.

"Hello? Ma'am? Are you still there?"

"Y-yes, but I think the door is slowly givi-", I accidentally hung up. What fuck is wrong with me! I thought of calling back but then remembered, Devon. I quickly dialed his number, it rang then he picked up. My heart skipped a beat.

"D-Devon, hey...it's me..."

"Evanly?", he asked alarmed.

"Yes...I don't have much time but I'm at Justin's old house in San Diego, he kidnapped me but I'm hiding now."

"Evanly are you hurt anywhere?! Are you okay?", he shouted.

"No,h...h...he stabbed me and I'm loosing a lot of blood...", I replied in a shaking voice.

"Shit! Please just keep on fighting, the police are on their way, I'm on my way. Just stay alive, please.", he sniffled. Was he crying?

"Are you crying?"

"N-no, I just have a s-stuffed nose."

"Please don't cry, I'll be okay, don't worry and I wanna apologize for everything...",

"What? No...What are you apologizing for? Non of this is your fault. It's all my fault. It's all because I fell in love with a married woman and couldn't stop chasing her...",

"Its not your fault. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I lo-",

[Boom!]

AHHH!!! NO! JUSTINE PLEASE!! Justin managed to break down the door and entered the bathroom. He tried to grab me but I quickly slashed his hands with the razzar, which gave me time to get up and run out of the room. I could hear him run after me. My heart was pounding so hard, my eyes full of tears, the pain in my stomach increased, all I could do was run and hope that maybe I would reach the door and escape.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me, I ran down the stairs and into the living room where I luckily found a knife laying on the table. I quickly grabbed it and felt Justin jump onto me. We fell onto the cold, hard floor and began fighting. I tried to stab his hands so he couldn't use them but he was so strong, it was taking up all my energy and power but it was no use.

He control over me, grabbed the knife, threw it across the living room and pinned me on the floor.

"Stop resisting! You'll only make it worse!", he grabbed my neck and began to choke me. I tried to gasp for air. He looked at me straight in the eye, not blinking once. I saw pure insanity written all over his face.

Was this really the man I once fell in love with. The man I loved so much that it got obsessive? Yes and he was the man who was going to end your pathetic life because you we're too naive to see the red flags.

I stared into his eyes as I saw my life flash before my eyes. Was this the end for me.

____

Devon

Before she could finish her sentence, I heard screaming then the line went silent. Shit! She's in danger.

"Danzel let's go!", I called to Danzel, who was busy searching in the living room. I quickly ran downstairs and out of the door to my car, Danzel followed after me and jumped into his car. We quickly drove off. We were overtaking cars and passing red lights just to get to San Diego faster. After driving for what seemed like hours, we finally arrived and saw that the police were there too. I got out of my car and rushed to the entrance of the house.

"Officers I need to get in there fast, I know how to resolve this. As you can see, he is resisting to come out. I know what to do.", I pleaded with the officer who was trying to persuade Justine. The officer hesitated but let me inside. I ran to the door and busted it down. In there I found Justin sitting on top of Evanly, choking her.

I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him.

"Justine unhand Evanly right now! You're fucken killing her you bastard!"

He slowly removed his hands from Evanly's neck. She gasped desperately for air. Justin stepped back with his hands held up.

"Why do you always intervene in people's businesses? Huh? Haven't you had enough of her already?", he began smirking.

"No I haven't and it's been like that for as long as i can remember.", I pointed the gun at Justin as I slowly walked towards Evanly, who was still gasping for air.

"You were always obsessed with my wife. What kind of a person are you? Falling in love with a married woman?"

"I saw that you wouldn't make her happy and you proved me right.", I knelt down still pointing the gun at him. I looked at Evanly, who was shaking in pain, she looked so weak that it made my heart ache. She turned her head to look at me, her emerald green eyes filled with tears, the pain and relief in her eyes. She smiled weakly but as she was about to lift herself up, Justine swiftly pulled her closer to him and pulled out a gun from his back. He grabbed Evanly by the neck and made her stand up. He put his arm over her neck and pointed a gun at her head.

"She's mine whether dead or not!"

~To be continued...~