Chapter 12 : Getting caught

What did I do to deserve any of this?
Why me?

Evanly

"Justin...", I said. Tears pouring down my face.

Justin and Lunna were butt naked in bed, having sweaty, rough sex. Justin was on top of Lunna. Lunna was moaning so loudly and so was Justin. Justin was groping Lunna's breasts and sucking on them, Lunna was groping the sheets, moaning loudly, her legs were wide open.

Justin suddenly noticed me standing at the door. He quickly jumped off Lunna.

"Oh shit! Evanly! Wait, I-i can explain!", Justin quickly covered himself with the blanket.

"L-Lunna...", a big lump formed in my throat.

Lunna looked away, embarrassed.

"So...this is what's been going on, huh... That's why you've been acting strange for the past 4 months... You were fucking my sister this whole time...", I said, whipping away my tears.

"I'm sorry, Evanly... I didn't mean for you to find out like this...", he said. Covering his face.

"I was going to surprise you with these presents I got for you, I thought it would be special but...I guess not.", i said, sniffling.

"I'm really sorry, Evanly...", he apologized.

"Fuck You Justin Centiése and You Too Lunna. Take. Your. Stupid. Fucken. Ring! We. Are. Done!", I took off my wedding ring and angrily threw it at him.

I grabbed the gift bag and ran out of the room. I heard him shout after me but I just kept running. I quickly got into the elevator and pressed the button for the 1st floor.

I broke down in tears, my heart was in so much pain. I was breathing heavily. The elevator stopped and I got off, i whipping my tears and forced myself to stop crying. One of the receptionist saw me and asked if I was okay, I was guessing she already knew what happened. She looked at me with such pity in her eyes, she gave me a handkerchief. I whipped my tears and left.

I called a cab and went back to the hotel I was staying at. I arrived and went straight up to my room. I shut myself inside, not answering any calls from him and Lunna.

I blocked his and Lunna's numbers from my phone.

I set in my bed crying non-stop till my face became numb and I couldn't cry anymore. I was in pain, I felt betrayed, heartbroken and stupid. I should've known that lying deepshit was fucking my sister this whole time!

Why me? Huh? What the fuck did I do to deserve this? Didn't I love him enough? Didn't I satisfy him? Haven't I Given Enough?

[Whaling] [Whimpering]

_____________
Meanwhile...

Back at the hotel, Justin is getting dressed up after what happened. Lunna is unfazed about this whole mess, infect she seemed quit happy. A smile was plastered on her face. Justin saw it and asked why she was so happy.

"Why are you smiling? Are you happy that she found out?"

"Yes, she took long enough.", she smirked menacingly.