Chapter 14 : Two boys, one love

He was right there but...he was also there too...who could I run to now?

Evanly

That night I went to bed early, I couldn't stand how awkward it was getting. I tossed and turned in bed, unable to fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between Danzel and I. This meant that he had feelings for me...but I'm conflicted with my feelings and I don't want to involve myself in these type of things right now. It was killing from the inside. I'm still in pain from what He did to me but I also wanted something to distract me from thinking about him.

_____

After tossing and turning for a while, I finally fell asleep and the next morning I woke up feeling like shit. I got up, made the bed and went to shower. After showering I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I decided to wear the new dress I bought, I wanted to impress Him with but...yeah.

It was a tight, navy blue dress with a belt. It shaped my curves and ass beautifully, it also showed my cleavage. My short was a bit of a mess, so I took out my straightener and straightened my curled up hair. I decided not to put on make-up and just glossed my lips with a bright pink gloss that complimented my lips. I sprayed myself with my perfum. I wore stilettos cause I was feeling spikey.

I packed my things and left the room. The mansion was really quiet, I wonder how he could live alone like this but who was I to judge? It's his own choice. I went downstairs, dragging my bag behind me. I placed it near the door and went back upstairs looking for Danzel. I was guessing his room was the last one in the long hallway. I walked up to the door and gently knocked on the door. I waited patiently as I heard rustling coming from inside. The door finally opened and there he stood. Tall as ever and looking exquisite with his suit. He smelled so good.

He looked down at me with those seductive blue eyes of his. I looked into his eyes.

"This is why I almost kissed you last night. The way you look at me with those green eyes of yours.", he sighed, still looking into my eyes.

"I can't help it. You just look so handsome, you know...", I teased him.

"Really? Now you're flirting with me, huh?", he said, annoyed.

"About last night...I had a lot of things on my mind and I'm sure you'll find someone who's way better than me, who can love you enough and give you all the love and affection you need. I know i can't do that...but before i go, I want do something.", I said.

"What is it-", I cut him off and plated a kiss on his lips.

I pulled away but he pulled me back and kissed me hungrily, as if he was waiting to do that for a while. His soft lips intertwined with mine, his hands grasping my waist tightly, one of his hands tightly squeezing my ass. I layed my hands on his shoulders. My body pressed against his, I heard his heart beat thump loudly into my ears. I held onto him, enjoying this pleasurable kiss. I felt my dress slightly go up. Fuck....

I don't know why I was doing this and I know I'll regret it later but...I was so compelled by my emotions. Before things could get out of hand, I pulled back. I cleared my throat and fixed my dress.

"Why did you kiss me?", he ran his fingers through his silky, short hair.

"I wanted to leave you something to make up for yesterday and maybe...part of it was my own desire...", I replied.