Chapter 18 : Our not-so-innocent kiss

Another love story...

Evanly

"Are you going to kiss me again?", I asked.

Devon leaned closer to me and kissed me unexpectedly. His kisses were so addictive. When he kissed me, he only focused on me in that moment. His kisses were gentle, soft, warm and welcoming.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his hands around my waist, grabbing my ass while at it. That turned me on but this was no time to think about those stuff and what I'm doing right now is wrong on my behalf.

I shouldn't be associated with my patient, especially in this kind of situation. How did things turn out like this, I didn't expect to go this far, it was just supposed to be about work and nothing more but here I am, making out with my patient. No one at work can find out about this...

I pulled back and looked up at him.

"You know I could get into trouble if anyone found out about this. I'm not supposed to be making out with my patient.", I complained.

"I'm not just a patient, I'm more than a patient, Evanly. We share something deep, something special.", he said while looking at me with a bit of sadness in his eyes.

"I-i know, but it shouldn't be like that. I care about you a lot, Devie. I've told you my secrets and feelings. I trust you but this has to stop at some point.", I sighed.

"Do you want it to stop?", he asked.

"N-no... I like what we have, Devie. I Iike how special you make me feel, I've never felt like that before and thank you for that.", I breathed in a deep sigh.

"That's how you really feel...? How did they treat you, Evanly? What did they do to you?", he asked. A look of worry and concern appearing on his face.

"They treated me like I was trash to them...they did and said things to me that scared me for a really long time...", I replied, trying to avoid his gaze.

He gently grabbed my chin and lifted my face, he looked deep into my eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it? You know I'm here for you when you need me."

"I know, Devie.", I gave him a peck on his lips and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back tightly.

_____________
Meanwhile...

After that day Danzel and Conilliouse met, they've been meeting up frequently and they were getting closer and closer. One night, Danzel decided to call Conilliouse to tell her he was coming over to her house.

"Hey...Conie. Um...I'm gonna come over to your place a few minutes."

"Oh? Well, okay..."

Conilliouse was surprised but she quickly got up from her couch and freshend up, cleaned up her apartment and waited patiently for him. She finally heard a knock at her door after waiting anxiously. She quickly got up from her couch and went to open the door. She opened the door and other stood Danzel, handsome as ever with his casual clothes and messy hair.