Chapter 8 : Kindling Love?

My feelings may change and it's a good thing, right?

Evanly

Did he really just ask me that? What made him ask me such a private question? Did my husband treat me right? Well...did he...? Did he? Well these past few months have been a mess and Justin has been very neglectful towards me and my feelings, so does he treat me right? I don't have a definite answer to that.

I might have gotten a bit emotional from the inside and I felt a bit sad. I looked at him and answered in a low voice.

"I don't have a definite answer to that question. I can't answer it properly because it's private..."

He slightly smiled.

"That's okay. My apologies for asking such a private question."

"It's fine, i- ", the sound of the door opening cut me and a deep, husky voice spoke up. He sounded Italian just like his brother.

"Oh my fucken gosh, Devon. What happened to you? Oh, do you know how fucken worried I was!?", He walked up to Devon, looking worried.

So this is Danzel, he was as handsome as his little brother, the white/blue eyes, black, short hair and the features of a Greek God! These two brothers were blessed with beauty and charm but I only had eyes for my lovely husband, Justin...only him.

I stood up from the chair and as I was leaving, Devon called out my name and introduced me to his big brother, Danzel Marscinos, one of the owners of The Marscinos Development of Technological Hardware. He was as mafia boss looking as his little brother but he also looked like a fuck-boy.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Evanly Debrue.", I smiled warmly. " Sorry if you'll excused me, I just need to get some paperwork. I be back in a few minutes."

I left the room and went to the front office for to get some paperwork that Devon and Danzel can sign and be recorded in the computer.

_________

Back in the room...

"So this is her, huh...your former friend's wife? Why choose someone who's married?", Danzel asks.

"I want to help her, take her off Justin's careless hands. I want to release her from that false marriage. I know Justin and he's not a loyal person especially to her, ever since they dated. That's why I chose her, after the bet is done, she'll find out the truth about Justin and maybe she'll be hurt that I lied to her but she'll move on.", Devon replied.

"You really planned it out, huh. But are you sure it will go as planned? What if you fall in love with her?", Danzel smirked.

"I have no business in falling in love with her. This is all an act and I'll be over and done with it as soon as I can.", Devon rolled his eyes.

"Alright but if this bet succeds and you break it down to her in the end, she'll be so hurt.", Danzel exclaimed.

"Well...I'll just apologize and she'll move on. Simple as that.", Devon shrugged.

"It's not as easy as that, Devon. Not everything can be fixed with an apology.", Danzel sighed.

Evanly suddenly entered the room, Devon and Danzel abruptly stopped talking. Danzel took a good look at Evanly and he was instantly charmed by her. The way she spoke with her soft voice, her sexy and curvy figure. Her image struck him like lightning.

Evanly handed the papers to Danzel and Devon. They both quickly signed the papers while Evanly patently waited for them. They finished signing and handed the papers to Evanly. As soon as she left the room, Devon and Danzel continued their conversation.

"If you're not interested in her then I'll take her off your hands, once you break up with her.", Danzel smirked.

"Why the fuck would you do that?", Danzel raised his eyebrow.

"Because she seems and looks interesting.", Danzel replied.

"Don't try anything stupid, Danzel.", Devon said and covered himself with his blanket. He turned to look at Danzel with a confused look on his face.

"Since I'm being transferred to my mansion and if by any chance Evanly becomes my nurse...do you think my plan will succed?", Devon asked.

"Of course it will you imbacel but not if I can help It. There's a possibility I might intervene.", Danzel smirked devilishly.

"Don't you fucken dare. I want that $80,000. So I don't want you fucking up my plan.", Devon said, feeling annoyed.

"Alright, Devon. I have an important meeting, I'll see you immediately after I'm done and please do me a favor, keep her safe for me, okay.", Danzel stood up and left the room, as he was leaving he bumped into Evanly at door, entering. She entered, while she walked, Danzel took a glance at her ass.

"I would definitely dig that for sure.", Danzel murmured under his breath.

"Danzel you're leaving already? I still wanted to discuss some things about Devon with you.", Evanly called out to Danzel at the door.

"Oh, is that so. I guess I could stay for a little bit longer, so what's up?", Danzel asked.

Danzel closed the door behind him and walked up to Evanly, his height toward over her. That made her look upwards just to talk to him. Devon looked at them from his bed, he could hear them because they weren't that far from him. He couldn't help but look at the way she stood with him, the way she was looking into his eyes and how close they were. It made him feel...jealous? Why?

_____________
Meanwhile...

Justin and Lunna were on a phone call while Evanly was away, as they talked Justin suggested not leaving Evanly and not telling her about the affair that he's having. He thought it would be best to keep it a secret because deep inside, he didn't want to tell Lunna that he still had some kind of love for Evanly. He decided to see how things will go if he starts seeing Lunna more, maybe be a little bit more distant from Evanly. Maybe it would strike up something between them and put their marriage at risk, it would give him more time to love Lunna even more.

From the looks of it, it looks like Justin fancied Lunna better over Evanly.

~TO BE CONTINUED...~