ᗷᗴᑎᗪY: ᗩᒪTᗴᖇᑎᗩTᗴ ᑌᑎIᐯᗴᖇ𝘚ᗴ

Start from the beginning

Once they had finally made it out of the garden they heard the voice of a man. "Bebe!" He called from the depths of the woods. "Clyde? I'm over here!" Bebe called back. Wendy let go of Bebe's hand and decided it was best not to turn Bebe's friend into stone so she started making her way back. "Wait. Where are you going?" Bebe asked. "I have stuff to do sorry." Wendy replied. "Thank you for helping me." Bebe smiled as she turned in the direction of Wendy's voice.

Wendy said nothing as she just stared at her for a moment. Mostly at her smile. It has been a while since someone has smiled at her like that. Suddenly Wendy heard the someone coming from the forest so she quickly fled. Clyde ran out from the woods and turned Bebe towards him. "What are you doing over here!? This place is dangerous!" Clyde said frantically before pulling Bebe away from the garden.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

The next day Wendy sat in her garden doing the same thing she always does, admires her statues while eating an apple. Everything was the same as it always had been until she suddenly heard her name. "Wendy!"

Wendy stared in the direction of the voice, it was distant. "Wendy!" It called again. Wendy recognized the voice as the girl from yesterday. Wendy quickly stood up and followed the voice. Once she had found Bebe she couldn't help but stare at her confused. "What are you doing here?" Bebe turned her head in the direction of the voice. "You were so kind to me yesterday. No one has ever treated me like that besides Clyde. So I just wanted to come visit you." The blond girl responded.

Wendy stared at her amused, someone actually wanted to see her. "Okay. Here come this way. There is this tree that grow the best apples." Wendy said as she grabbed Bebe's and and led her in the direction of the tree that she sits at everyday.

As time went on, Bebe came everyday without fail and they talked and ate apples under the tree.

Eventually Wendy had fallen in love with Bebe.

Bebe and Wendy sat on the same bench they always had as they ate apples. Bebe had finished telling an embarrassing story about Clyde which led to the two of the laughing. "Who is Clyde anyway? You talk about him all the time." Wendy asked as she wiped away a tear. "Oh him? He's just a friend. He can be obnoxious sometimes." Bebe let out a small giggle that made Wendy's stomach do backflips.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Wendy asked jokingly as she let out a small laugh. Bebe scoffed. "Ew no! I already like someone else!" Bebe said as she too started laughing. Wendy's laughing quickly died as Bebe said those words. "Wait- you do? Who? How come you've never told me?" Wendy questioned. Her heart ached at the thought of Bebe with someone else.

"Eh, it doesn't really matter." Bebe said with a wave of her hand. Wendy grabbed Bebe's hand and held it gently with both of hers. "Well it matters to me. We are friends aren't we?"

Bebe blushed at the sudden motion and hoped that Wendy wouldn't notice it. "We are friends. I just never thought to bring it up." Bebe replied. Wendy laughed at her words. "You don't think that's an important thing to mention?" Bebe shrugged at Wendy. "I didn't think you would be interested in that stuff." Bebe replied. "I am! I am interested when it comes to you." Wendy responded truthfully. Bebe blushed a dark red and she had to cover her face with her hand. "Okay well in that case I guess I'll tell you."

Wendy was startled when Bebe suddenly wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her closer. Wendy was used to Bebe touching her. The blind girl often liked touching her face to feel her facial expressions. But shes never touched her like this. "It's you." Bebe said as she smiled. Wendy's heart skipped a beat as the words left her mouth. And without warning Bebe began to close her eyes as she leaned in closer to Wendy. And Wendy on instinct began leaning in to. But something felt wrong about this. It felt like she was taking advantage of a bling girl in some way.

"Wait, Bebe stop." Wendy said as she pulled Bebe's arms of her. Bebe opened her eyes once again as a confused expression took for on her face. "What's wrong?" Wendy looked sadly at her. "Look, I haven't really been honest with you." Wendy said as she held Bebe's hands in hers.

Tears swelled in her eyes as she looked at Bebe. She could have everything she wanted but with the words she was about to say it could all be taken away. "Bebe. I'm not like other people. A really long time ago I was.... I have snakes.... I turn people....." every time Wendy started a new sentence she quickly bailed on it. She didn't know how to say it. Bebe quickly shushed her as she cupped her face. "I already know."

Wendy stared at her confused as the tears fell from her eyes. Bebe could feel the tears run down her hands as she continued to cup Wendy's face. "You do?" Wendy asked. Bebe nodded her head. "I felt them the very first day I met you. When I touched your face." Bebe said referring to the snakes. "I heard about what happened to you from Clyde the day he found me here. He told me what you do to people. And I don't blame you." Bebe rubbed her thumb on Wendy's cheek as more tears fell.

Bebe's eyebrows furrowed into a sad expression. "You didn't deserve what happened to you, Wendy." Bebe finished. Wendy placed her hand on one of Bebe's. Tears fell from her eyes as she listened to her words.

Wendy engulfed Bebe in a hug and Bebe returned it.

A/N:~ I've had this chapter prepared for the longest time. I've just never had time to write it.

Anyways as you can tell this is based off of the story of Medusa. There is a much of different versions of her story but for this I went with the one where Athena made her like that so that Medusa could protect herself and get revenge.