ᑕᖇᗴᗴK: ᖴᒪᑌᖴᖴ

Title~ I love you
Dɪsᴄʟᴀᴍʀs: ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ(3000 ᴡᴏʀᴅs)
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

It was March 27. What was so special about this day? Well today was the day Craig was finally going to say "I love you" to his boyfriend, Tweek. They've been dating for a few years now, and they've never kissed or even said the L word to each other. Craig knew it was best to take your time with these things, but he truly felt like now was the time to take the next step in their relationship.

He had never felt so anxious in all his life. Normally he was the calm and collected one in their relationship, maybe even in the whole friend group. Craig couldn't understand how something so silly could make him so nervous, Craig knew for a fact Tweek wouldn't do anything mean. It's not like he was proposing to him, but somehow that's exactly how it felt.

Craig pushed the school doors open and was automatically greeted by the annoying voices of his peers talking to one another. He walked through the halls until he eventually found his friends who were chatting in the library. Tweek was the first one to notice him and gave him a wave as a greeting like he always did. Craig waved back as he joined them. "Woah, no way. Clyde is actually going to be on time today?" Craig teased his friend.

"It's not my fault!" He defended himself. Craig felt Tweek grab his hand, and normally this wouldn't bug him, but unfortunately Craig had his mind elsewhere. He jumped at the sudden contact, this action was obviously noticed by everyone around him. "Is something wrong?" Tweek asked with concern evident in his voice. This made Craig feel bad, he didn't mean to pull his hand away.

"Yeah sorry. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I guess I might be a little jumpy." Craig explained calmly. It wasn't technically a lie, he did not get much sleep last night. The reason? He was up late preparing a speak. He wasn't exactly sure how he should start the conversation for the "I love you" stuff. So he wanted be extra prepared for today.

"Did you pull an all nighter again?" Tweek eyed him with a stern expression. Craig wasn't sure what to say. He obviously couldn't tell him the real reason. But Tweek wasn't to fond of him staying up late. Craig thought maybe the reason was because Tweek knows the consequences better than anyone. Because Tweek has a hard time sleeping too. Something about underpants gnomes.

"Uhm." Was all Craig could utter out of his mouth. Tweek sighed he intertwined his fingers with Craig's. "We'll be back later guys." Tweek said as he led his boyfriend out of the library.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

"Craig, you can't be pulling all nighters." Tweek scolded his boyfriend as waited for the vending machine to give them their drink. Craig didn't say anything, the only thing he was focused on was Tweek. Every action he did was absolutely mesmerizing to him. His little twitches, the way his hair flowed, or even just the way walked. Craig shook his head as if trying to break himself from his trance. He wasn't sure what was happening to him, maybe it had something to do with his plan.

"Craig are you listening?" Tweek asked as he fidgeted with his hands. "What? Yeah of course." Craig answered, but despite the answer, Tweek's anxiety grew. "Look I'm sorry if it feels like I'm suffocating you, or that I'm trying to control you! But I hope you know that's not the case. I just want you to be okay, and I want you to take care of yourself! I've noticed the bags under your eyes and I just want to help" Tweek trailed off as he continued to spew random things. "Tweek." Craig tried to get his attention.