ᗷᑌᑎᑎY: ᑕᖇᗩᑕK-ᖴIᑕ

Title~ falling, but not for you
ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴜɴɴʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ(700 ᴡᴏʀᴅs)
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Butters frantically wiped away the tears from his eyes, only for more to fall in their place. He began to grow frustrated with himself, he really wasn't good at anything. Eventually he was interrupted by the same tapping sound from before coming from his window.

But it sounded different this time. Butters turned around to see something indeed different. It was Kenny, he was sitting crouched on his tippy toes at the window sill. Both of his hands were placed on the glass of the window, his eyes were all that were visible under his jacket, they held an obvious expression filled with anger and confusion.

Butters panicked as he ran over to the window and opened it. "What are you doing!? Your going to fall! Leave right now!" Butters whisper yelled. Kenny was about to argue back with him until he noticed Butters puffy eyes and tear streaks. Kenny softened his gaze at the sight of him. He reached his gloved hands out to cup his cheeks. A tear fell from Butters eyes as he did, and Kenny wiped it away without hesitation. Butters wanted to give into the touch. He had been so worried about this boy, and now he was here safe with him. Except the thing was, Kenny wasn't actually safe here. It was the opposite.

"No." Butters said as he pushed Kenny's hands away.

But, the push ended up being a little too rough. Kenny flailed his arms around as he tried to regain his balance. He tried to grab onto the window, and Butters tried to grab into Kenny, but neither of the boys were fast enough. Kenny fell back from the window which was on the second floor.

Butters flinched as he heard a cracking noise from the bottom. He covered his mouth with his hand, he wasn't sure if he should look over the edge. Hearing that crack sound, he already had a feeling of what he would see if he looked. But despite knowing, he still ran to the window and placed his hands on the edge as he peered down from the window. He tried to see if Kenny was okay, but couldn't see well in the dark.

Butters began to breath irregularly as he continued to stare. "Kenny!?" He yelled down, not even caring about his parents in that moment. After hearing no answer, Butters felt his eyes begin to water again as a horrible feeling flooded through his body. One he had started to get familiar with, anxiety. "Oh my god! He killed Kenny!" He heard a voice from the darkness.

Butters stopped his panic for a moment as he stared into the darkness with confusion. He recognized that voice, it belonged to Stan. "You bastard!" He heard another voice, this one belonged to Kyle.

"Stan? Kyle?" Butters asked confused. He had now completely forgotten about Kenny's body which lay a few feet below him. Instead his mind was more focused on where Stan and Kyle came from. But neither of the boys gave Butters an answer. Butters was eventually brought back to reality once he heard Kenny groan. Butters snapped his head back towards the ground where Kenny's body lay. "Stan! Kyle! Call an ambulance! I think he's still alive!"

Butters listened for an answer, but didn't get one for a solid minute. "Call an ambulance?" He heard Stan say confused as if he has never done that before. "For Kenny?" He heard Kyle return his confusion. Butters groaned with annoyance. "Oh for Christ sake!"

A/N:~ I got an idea for this because when my friend was reading the Bunny chapter she said that she thought Kenny was pushed out the window at first and J thought that was funny so I just had to write about it.

Also, I'm not sure if this is considered a crack-fic? I just didn't think it belonged under angst or fluff since it's supposed to be funny lol. When I looked up a word for it, it said crack-fic so I just went with that. 😭👍

What other genres are there besides fluff, angst and smut? Is there any other genres??? 💀

If there is please tell me