ᗷᑌᑎᑎY: ᗩᑎᘜ𝘚T

Title~ fatigued
Dɪᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ Eᴠɪʟ ʙʏ Mᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

It was around 11:30 at night. Butters had just gotten done with his shift and was ready to go home. Well, that was a lie. He wasn't ready to go home. Almost two weeks ago, him and Kenny had gotten in a pretty bad argument. And since then he refused to go back home. Butters hid at his parents house which some could argue was worse than facing the awkwardness at his shared apartment with his boyfriend.

The blonde wasn't sure how long he was planning on avoiding Kenny but knew it was time to come back once he couldn't remember what they were arguing about in the first place. That and he missed sleeping beside him. Kenny provided a sense of comfort for Butters that he hardly received from anyone else, not even his parents.

He sighed as he placed his head on the steering wheel. He had been parked in the parking lot of their apartment building for the past hour. He debated on whether or not he should just sleep in his car. But he knew it was time to make up with Kenny. Things will never be resolved by itself, he needed to try first. And with one more deep breath, he finally exited his car. Butters could feel himself shaking as he walked into the building.

To butters it had felt like years since he last saw Kenny, which is way longer than what it actually was. Two weeks was still a long time but his brain made it seem even longer. And it felt even longer since he had to deal with his parents within that time frame. His parents weren't the same once he moved out. They constantly argued with each other. Which led to some sleepless nights while he was over there. They also had a habit of bringing him into their arguments which only made him feel worse when they wanted him to pick a side.

Soon enough, Butters was finally on his floor. He could feel his heart rate increase in speed as he walked closer to his apartment door. His brain was telling him to turn back and to try another day but he forced himself to keep on moving. Eventually, he was right in front of it. He stared at the white painted wooden door. The number "104" was on the front. The four was slightly slanted since the screw had come loose.

Butters had wanted to fix it for a while now, but kept forgetting to.

Butters reached for his keys but saw that it was already unlocked. In fact, it was even slightly opened. The blonde wondered why it took him this long to notice. Kenny always told Butters to lock the door at night. Kenny said it was because he didn't want anyone robbing them. And while that was a convincing reason, Butters knew the real reason was because of his home life when he was a child.

Kenny grew up in a not nice area. So he probably always had the fear of someone coming in and hurting him or his family. Or his family coming into his room.

So you can imagine the confusion on Butters face when he found the door slightly opened. He lightly pushed the door open and was greeted by a mess. There was beer cans everywhere, dishes stacked on each other and clothes scattered all over the ground. Some of the clothes he didn't even recognize. Like, who's pink bra was that?

Butters looked at the room with disgust. While growing up his parents had taught him to be a very clean person, so seeing his house like this really made him feel dirty. Butters placed his keys on the table as he rested his hands on his hips and inspected the room. He tried to turn the light on but to no avail, the light bulb was dead. He wondered where Kenny was. He'd be in so much trouble once he got home. The blonde's question was answered once he heard a voice coming from their bedroom, it was a woman's voice.