𝘚TᗴᑎᗪY: ᗩᑎᘜ𝘚T? → ᖴᒪᑌᖴᖴ

Title~ Fuss
Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ᴀʀᴛ ʙʏ SP_ᴏᴡᴏ(?)
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Stan stood at the bus stop as per usual. Kyle and Cartman argued beside him as he tried his best to ignore them. He wasn't in the mood to listen to them since last night he had to pull an all nighter and was running on 2 hours of sleep. He mentally cursed himself for holding it off until the last minute. Now he had to deal with the consequences.

Eventually the bus had finally pulled up and the four boys got on. Kyle and Cartmans arguing did not cease until the bus driver eventually yelled at them. Stan had never been so happy to hear her in his life. But he was tired of his friends yelling already. "Fuck. She's annoying." Kyle vented as they both sat by each other.

Stan shrugged in response as he leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes. Kyle gently nudged him. "Hey, is something wrong?" The ginger boy asked. Stan shook his head as he kept his eyes closed. "Okay." Was all Kyle said in response before looking away from him and chatting with Kenny who sat across from them.

Stan tried to take a small nap before going to school, but found it hard with all of the bumps on the road. Stan almost felt as if the bus driver was purposely hitting all the pot holes. It wouldn't surprise him if she was. He was eventually interrupted from his frustration as he felt a vibration from his pocket. He pulled out his phone from his jacket as he checked the notification. It was a message from Wendy.

"Hello. How's your morning?" Was what it read. Stan clicked on it as he unlocked his phone to reply. "Good. You?" He replied to her, to which she immediately replied back. "Pretty good. Doing anything special today?" She sent back. Stan replied back with a "no. Why?"

The word "read" appeared by his message as he waited for her to reply. Normally she'd be fast to reply but this time it took her a little while. Eventually the three dots finally appeared which meant she was typing. The dots kept disappearing then reappearing. It confused him and he couldn't help but wonder if something was wrong. "Just wondering" she finally wrote back. Stan stared at the message for a moment. Inspecting every inch of it. He debated on whether or not he should ask her about it but decided against it assuming it probably wasn't that big of a deal.

He turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket before laying back against the window and trying to sleep once more. Which didn't work in the end.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Stan opened his locker and grabbed a few books out of it then placed them into his bag. His locker was very clean. After the little hoarding incident, everyone made sure he kept his locker clean.

"Hi Stan!" He heard a high pitched voice say next to him. He jumped slightly since he hadn't known anyone was there. He looked to his side to see his beautiful girlfriend, Wendy. His lips curled up into a smile, which she returned. "Hi Wendy." He said back. "What are you doing after school?" She wondered as she leaned against the lockers.

Stan shrugged slightly as he replied, "well me and the guys were going to go to Kenny's house. Cartman wanted our help catching a rat. But me and Kyle are just going to watch him fail." Stan replied plainly. He wasn't exactly sure why Eric needed the rats but wasn't really interested to find out either. "O-oh. Okay! Just wondering." Wendy said, looking down sadly. Stan's gaze softened as he looked down at his girlfriend. Wendy wasn't super short but definitely shorter than Stan. "Hey, what's wrong?" Stan asked.