TYᗪᗴ: ???

Title~ a night to remember
ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Clyde stood in front of the blue house with his hands dug deep inside his pockets. The loud music could be heard from outside and rainbow lights shown bright through the window and lit of the sidewalk. He furrowed his eyebrows in thought until a hand roughly slapped the back of his back. Stan gripped Clyde's shoulder firmly as he smiled at him. Clyde could see his perfectly white teeth and wondered if he used bleach or something.

"What are you waiting for?" Stan questioned. "Don't look so glum! We're here to forget about the girls! Let's have fun!" Stan pat Clyde's shoulder once more before walking to the front porch.

Both Clyde and Stan had been dumped by their girlfriends a few minutes ago. Clyde kind of wondered if it was planned by them...

Stan was always on and off with Wendy and always indulged in alcohol. Hence why he recommended this party, Stan always knows where to find the alcohol. Almost as if he was drawn to it. Stan was smiling but Clyde knew he was hurting, maybe that's why he followed him to this party. Because he too was suffering from a broken heart.

So without a second thought he followed Stan to the front door. The black haired boy opened it without a second thought. Clyde was now able to hear the music more clearly now. It boomed loudly and made the walls feel as if they were shaking and about to give in. Clyde questioned how the cops hadn't been called yet. He stepped into the warmth of the house only to be greeted with the unpleasant smell of sweat and beer.

It had then occurred to him that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Before Clyde could say anything to Stan, the black haired boy shoved a red plastic cup into Clyde's hand. "Drink up Clyde! Get shit faced! We'll meet back here once the party is over!" Stan yelled over the music as he took a sip from his own red cup before disappearing into the crowd. "Stan! Wait!" Clyde tried to call for him but Stan couldn't hear him. The brown haired boy was officially alone. Stan left him alone at the party.

Clyde didn't even need to look at what was in the cup, he already knew. Clyde set the cup down on a nearby table, not really in the mood to get "shit faced" as Stan put it. He was exhausted, and wanted to go home. But unlike Stan, Clyde wouldn't leave him alone at this party. So he decided to stay until Stan was ready to go.

Clyde sighed with annoyance, he was frustrated with Stan, Bebe, this party, and this loud music that he couldn't even make out the lyrics to. Clyde made his way through the crowd of teens to get to the kitchen. He was hoping the kitchen would be some kind of safe place. On his way however he bumped into someone. They spilt their beverage all over him. "Shit..." he mumbled as he looked down at his clothes. It didn't smell like beer though.

"Oh shit... sorry." Clyde recognized this voice. He looked up to see the person he had expected, Tolkien Black. "Don't worry. It's just water." He said with a smile. "Tolkien!" Clyde exclaimed, glad to see a familiar face. "Wait- water?" Clyde laughed remembering what had been spilt on him. Tolkien rolled his eyes at his brown haired friend. "I was nominated designated driver." He replied before nodding his head to the side. Clyde followed Tolkiens gaze to the couch.

Craig and Tweek were drunkenly making out on the couch. Clyde quickly turned his head away from them. "I could've gone years without seeing that." Clyde said, Tolkien gave him a small grin along with a shrug as he drank the rest of the water in his cup. Which was barely.