K2: ᗩᒪTᗴᖇᑎᗩTᗴ ᑌᑎIᐯᗴᖇ𝘚ᗴ

Title~ Mission Failed
ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ sᴜᴄʜ s ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

It was a beautiful summer afternoon. The sun hung high in the sky to bless the earth with its bright rays of shine. Not a single cloud was seen in the perfectly blue sky. Birds sang sweet melodies as they flew through the wind. It was a perfect day for murder.

Kenny McCormick, Or more commonly known for his code name "The One Shot Killer", is a hit man wanted for over 70 counts of murder. What made him interested in this line of work is truly a mystery, but he is very good at it. If you hire him then you won't be disappointed because he has never missed. One shot, that's all he needs. You better pray you aren't on his list of unfortunate victims.

Kyle Broflovski is a famous American actor. He first became popular from a role he played when he was a child. And since then he slowly built his reputation up, and even directed a couple movies. Today he finds himself in a predicament. Today he will walk the red carpet, but unbeknownst to him is that his blood will be spilled today by the one and only Kenny McCormick.

Kenny has nothing against Kyle, he didn't even know he existed until today. Kenny wasn't sure what Kyle could've done to possibly deserve death but doesn't dare to question his client's. It's better if he didn't know much about his victims to avoid any unwanted guilt that were to haunt him.

Kenny waited on top of the building, cigarette in hand. He wore a fancy suit which worked as a temporary cover to get past any security. He stuck one hand into his pocket as he took a drag off the small white stick. His gaze lay upon his sniper that was set up at the edge of the building. His plan was simple, shoot Kyle as soon as he took a step out of his car. This wasn't one of the harder jobs that he had to do.

"Ken." He heard a static voice say from the walkie-talkie that sat next to his sniper. He blew out the smoke in his lungs as he crouched down to grab the small communication device. "Kenny, answer me god damnit." He heard the voice again. The voice in which belonged to Eric Cartman who sometimes helped him with his jobs. This time however Eric insisted on coming since he has some kind of grudge against his victim. Kenny pressed a small button on the side, "what?" He asked before releasing the button once more.

"I have eyes on the car. It's on the way so be ready." He informed. Kenny quirked up an eyebrow in confusion. "Already?" He asked seemingly no one as he put out what was left of his cigarette. He crawled over to where is sniper was set up and peered over the edge of the building to see a black limousine pull up to the red carpet. The crowd behind the red ropes screamed as they realized whose car it was. "Okay I see it." Kenny spoke into the walkie-talkie as he set it aside. He loaded up his gun with one single bullet and waited for his victim to step out of the vehicle.

Kyle's bodyguard walked around to let him out, Kenny looked into the scope so that he could get a good shot for when he opened the door. The bodyguard opened the door and Kyle walked out of the vehicle. The crowd screamed even louder at the sight of him. But unfortunately from Kenny's angle the only thing he could see was his brightly colored hair since his bodyguard was blocking his way of a clear shot. "Come on... seriously?" Kenny complained out loud as he waited for a clear shot.

He was finally able to get a clear shot once Kyle took a couple steps forward and his bodyguard turned to close the door behind him. Kyle smiled a toothy smile and Kenny couldn't help but envy his beauty. He had bright red curls that fell gracefully upon his shoulders and a tight fitting suit that hugged his frame perfectly. Kyle lifted up his hand to wave to his fans. Kenny held the gun steadily as he took a deep breath in to release his nerves. It was directed right at his head, between the eyes. It would be perfect just like all the others before.

Kenny placed his finger on the trigger, moments away from pulling it when suddenly a little kid ran out from behind the ropes and threw his arms around Kyle's torso. Kenny paused for a moment since there was now a kid in the way. The red head paused for a moment having almost lost his balance. He was not expecting a kid to run up and hug him. Kyle's bodyguards rushed over to pry the kid off Kyle and began roughly pulling him away. Kyle saw this treatment and began yelling at his bodyguards.

Kenny couldn't hear what he was saying but could make out a little bit of it. Things like "you're hurting him!" And "what's your problem?" Kyle scolded his bodyguards as crouched down to the child who had fallen. The boy was sobbing in pain as Kyle inspected his hands and knees which had rug burns on them. Kyle comforted the child the best he could and eventually the boy stopped crying.

Kenny slowly released his finger off the trigger as he looked at Kyle comforting the little boy. Everything in that moment seemed appealing to Kenny, both Kyle's looks and his personality. Such kindness for someone he didn't know. It changed his thought process and suddenly he didn't want to kill Kyle anymore. In fact it was probably the opposite.

"Kenny?" He heard his name on the walkie-talkie. He didn't respond, in fact he didn't even notice his name being called until Cartman said it a second time. "Kenny? What's the hold up? Take the shot!" Kenny took another glance at the red head before picking up the walkie-talkie. He was about to say something to him but wasn't sure what to say. It's not like he could just say, "hey Eric. Sorry but I'm having problems doing my job."

Kenny let out a sigh, not prying his eyes away from the ginger. Kyle picked up the boy in his arms before handing him back to his family. Kyle then began having a small conversation with the boys mother saying things like "I'm sorry" and other stuff that Kenny couldn't make out. The blonde hit man felt a smile pull at his lips. He admired this kind man for a second before his attention was stolen by another man in the crowd who was reaching into his coat pocket.

Kenny tossed the walkie-talkie to the side as he looked in his sniper scope at the man. He was pulling out a small gun, probably also trying to kill Kyle. Kenny placed his finger on the trigger and before the man could pull out his gun all the way, Kenny shot him right in the hand. A perfect shot as always. The man dropped the gun as he held his bleeding hand. Everyone was more focused on the gun shot that they didn't even notice that he dropped his weapon.

Everyone began to panic as they quickly ran away from the scene, trampling over each other in the process. Kyle's bodyguards quickly covered him with their bodies as they led him back to the car. Kenny watched as all the people began to panic and ran away. Today, instead of killing someone he saved a life.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Kenny eventually met up with Eric under a bridge and once he saw him he wasn't happy. Eric grabbed Kenny by the shirt and pulled him close. "What the hell was that!?" He yelled, spraying Kenny's face with his spit. Kenny looked at him with disgust as he shoved Cartman away from him. "What are you talking about?" The blond asked despite knowing exactly what he was talking about. Cartman crossed his arms as Kenny wiped the spit from his face. "You shot the wrong person dumbass!"

Kenny rolled his eyes at his fat friend. "I didn't shoot him on purpose. I missed, okay?" Kenny lied. Cartman looked him dead in the eye, Kenny knew he didn't believe him. After all, he never misses.

A/N:~ I am obsessed with making AU's. Send help.

Anyways, here's another K2 one. I hope you like to because I low key enjoy this trope. After writing the Cryle one it inspired me to spread out to more ships. (You know, like I said I was already going to do) so I currently have a Stenny one that I'm working on and will be published any day now. Anyways, bye!