𝘚TYᒪᗴ: ᗩᑎᘜ𝘚T

Title~ Blocked
Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ғғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴏ
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Kyle's eyes fluttered opened as he heard the annoying ringing of his phone on his nightstand. Kyle groaned as he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. He already had a feeling he knew who it was. He lazily grabbed the phone off his nightstand and looked at the caller ID, blinding himself in the process.

The name read "Stan" in big letters as his picture popped up on the screen. Kyle looked at the top corner at the time to see it was 2:30 AM. He groaned with annoyance as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Christ, not again." He complained out loud as he stared at the phone screen for another minute until he finally answered it. "What?" He asked with anger evident in his voice.

"Kyyyyyyle! Buddy! For a minute there I thought you weren't going to pick up!" Stan slurred through the other end of the phone. "Well, I probably shouldn't have." Kyle said back, obviously already sick and tired of this conversation. "Oh come on buddy, don't be like that~" Stan said in a flirty tone.

Kyle brushed it off as he continued the conversation with a question that he already knew the answer to. "Are you drunk?" Kyle heard Stan hum, as if he were in thought. "Well....... I.... Just get your pretty ass over here!" Kyle took this as a yes and couldn't help but roll his eyes. He really didn't want to deal with Stan's shit right now, or ever.

In 6th grade, when they first started middle school, Kyle had confessed his long term love for Stan. And Stan didn't feel the same, his heart belonged to Wendy. Kyle respected that, and had no problems with it. The only problem he did have was the fact that after he confessed, Stan broke off their friendship. Stan didn't want anything to do with him.

But after Wendy and Stan broke up, Stan called him drunk and asked him to take him home. And it was like this for years. Wendy and Stan were always on and off, but while he dated Wendy he completely ignored Kyle unless he needed help getting home. Now they were Seniors in high school. Kyle wanted to put an end to this but could never actually bring himself to do it since deep down he still loved Stan. They were once "super best friends" after all.

But there was something strange about this time, because Stan sounded more flirty than usual. Normally when Stan got drunk he was always an asshole towards him. Kyle quickly pushed the thought away with a shake of his head. "Okay. I'm on my way." Kyle said as he stood out of bed and searched his room for one of his hoodies. "Send me your location."

"Mmmm'kay! See you soon~!" He quickly hung up the phone and put it in the pocket of his pajama pants. After a few more minutes of looking he eventually found it and put it on. He grabbed his car keys off his nightstand and placed them in his hoodie pocket as he turned to leave his room. He gently opened the door, pausing every few seconds when it made a creaking noise in order to not wake up his parents, whose room was at the end of the hall.

As soon as he successfully exited the house, he jumped into his car and looked at Stan's location. He was at a nearby park. Kyle rolled his eyes as he bit the inside of his cheek, he hoped to god he wasn't gonna fall asleep there. There had been times when Stan had fallen asleep in public places and had almost been jumped or was jumped.