| Sorrow and darkness |

Start from the beginning

"Sabr ke baad sukoon he, khushi ham tak pohochne ka intazar karti hai wese hi jese ham usse dundhte hai. Tum haarna mat date rehna, gamo ka daur bhi aaye,muskurake jeena, tum sar utha ke jeena. Mushkile toh aayegi par tumhe kal ke liye taiyyar kar ke jaayegi. Aaj chahe asaan ho na ho, kal Inshallah behtar hoga".He lovingly put his hand on her head and said.

"Baba Jani aapko mere har sawaal ka jawaab kese pata chal jata hai?" She asked wondered and a little surprised.
How do he answer her questions? How do he have an answer to each of her questions quickly? How do he know her so well?

"Itne saalo ka tajurbaa jo hai. Aur me tumhe tumse bhi zyaada jaanta hu mera bachha". He chuckled a little at her question. She is still like a small child.

She went silent for sometime.

"Achha, baba jani ab aap araam kare. Me bhi chalti hu mujhe thoda kaam hai". She said avoiding the matter. As she don't want to talk about it further.

"Thik hai. Lekin tum bhi zyaada kaam na karna, har waqt kaam karti rehti ho. Thoda araam bhi kar lena". He said worrying for her.
.
.
.
.
.
"Assalamu alaikum, tara-sitara. Kesi ho?" He greet her.

"Walaikum assalam. Aur mera naam Izra hai koi sitara-witara nahi. Samjhe tum". She gets irritated. And told him.

When he was a small child, around four or five years. He asked his mother Izra's name meaning. So, she told him that Izra means Star. From when he used to call her Tara-sitara. And she gets irritated every time. But she also loves the nickname as he gave it to her.

"Areyy, me toh bas yuhi mazak kar raha tha. Tum to serious ho gayi yaar". He said playfully

"Baqwaas band Karo tum apni". She said rolling her eyes

"Achha ek baat puchu tumse?". He starts again.

"Abb kya hai?"

"Tum itna chidhti Kyu ho iss naam se, itna pyaara to naam ha. Tara-sitara!". He asked with the intension of teasing her.

"Hogayi baqwaas tumhari"

"Nahi". Grinning he said quickly.

"Tum chup kar jao, warna yai se tumhe apna thappad parcel karvaa dugi". Getting angry, she said warningly.

"Sorry....sorry. batao kya hua? Kahi tumne phirse uss Dr. Nadeem koo apni jutti uttar kar to nahi maara na!". He asked himself guessing, the real thing was that he was teasing her.

"Tum phir shuru ho gaye?" She scold him.

"Nahi, me toh.. bas..-"

"Buddy, I am serious yarr!" Now she said seriously.

"To phir, ICU me Kyu nahi jaati". He said while acting serious.

"Ekbaar tum wapis to aao, tumhe sidha na kiya to mera naam bhi Izra nahi".

"Izra nahi Tara-sitara''. He corrects her that her name is not Izrabut Tara-sitara.

"Achha, ye sab chhodo. Aur mujhe batao ke 15th ko kya hai?" She ignor him and asked him. She knew he was not going to agree and he loves to tese her. He was very stubborn since childhood

"Kya Hai?" Knowingly he asked.

"Tumhe nahi pata?" She asked disappointed.she can't believe it that how he forgot it. He is the one who remember it.

"Nahi pata"

"Sach me nahi pata tumhe"

"Mujhe, Sach me nahi pata"

"Mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karni". Getting sad ahe said.

"Arey, ruko to sahi yaar. Mujhe pata hai 15th ko tumhari birthday hai. Me toh bas yuhi mazak kar raha tha". He said stopping her that not to end the call.

"Me hamesha mazak hi to lagti hu tumhe". She said, suddenly getting sad.

"Achha ye batao tumhe isbaar gift me kya chahiye". He can't get the hint in her previous words.

"Jo bhi me Mangu wo donge". She asked childishly.

"Har saal tumhari hi pasand ka tohfa deta hu. Iss baar bhi dunga". He confirmed it.

"Jane do tum afford nahi kar paaoge". She said but she knew that he was not going to agree.

"Izra bear, aisa kya chahiye jo me afford nahi kar sakta". He said making a frown.

"Nahi...tum rehne do".

"Batao na yarr...". He said getting irritated.

"Achha-Achha, Bata rahi hu". Getting agreed she said.

"Hmm..I am all ears". Seriously, giving all his attention, he told.

"Mujhe... iss baar gift me ye chahiye ke..." She started to tell him but got stopped at the main point, making him more suspicious. Coz she knew that he get agree before, telling him her demand. But the demand she was going to make in front of him, he will never agree with that. So, she started to get nervous.

"Mujhe me..ra dost wap....pis cha...hiye". She continues and completed her sentence.

He feels that someone stop his breath. His heart breaks when he heard Izra's painful and breaking voice but he have no answers for the questions. For going back???

He got stuck on his spot. He didn't understand anything. On the other end of the call there was also the silence like the silence is here. After sometime, the silence get breaked by the hiccuping of her. From her hiccupings, he felt that someone had shaken him from the shoulders. That is the reasons the hiccupings, making distance between him and his home ,him and his all the dear relations.

"Mejhe mera dost wapis chahiye,...mera champ,...mera buddy,....mera ideal,...mera crime partner,....mujhe mera aftaab chahiye". She said while her voice was breaking.

"Tumhe lagta hai ke mujhe kuch nahi samajh aata, me nadaan hu, shayad 6 saal pehle nadaan ho sakti hu lekin abhi to me samajhdaar ho chuki hu. Tum apne aap ko unn gunaho ki saza de rahe ho jo tumne kabhi kiya hi nahi hai aftaab. Me ye nahi jaanti ke tumne ye faisla kya soch ke liya tha. Lekin tum ne khud ko saza dete dete mujhe, Taya hashim ko, baba,ammi, Meer bhai ham sabko saza de dali. Hamsabko...!

What could he say. He has nothing to say. Something has fell on his cheeks from his eyes.

"Ch...champ, wapis laut aao. Mujhe mera champ lauta do". She said hanging up the call.

The mobile is still placing on his ears. He was sitting there like a statue. He feels many emotions has attack on him or roaming around him.

Sadness, Repentance, Embarrassment, Helplessness, Angriness, and what not?

He feels all the emotions at the same time. He is saddened by the Izra's breaking voice. Embarrassment on his overconfidence. Helplessness, for hurting his own peoples. That he didn't want to. And he is angry on himself, on everything.

He didn't realize that whole night he was sitting like a statue, idiot. The sun was also started to rise.

What a thing, no order of the world can be stopped even by man's wish. Of course, even if there is nothing but darkness in a person's life, there is still light.

Nothing stops whether we want it or not. Perhaps this is why Allah Almighty has created this system. Such a system of the world which forces even a person fallen in sorrow and darkness to come out of it and get busy in the world.

________________________________________

Assalamu Alaikum!!!
Here's the awaiting chapter.
How was it? Tell in comments.
Please, ignore grammatical mistakes.
If you like it then do votes and comment.

I know It's late, but what could I do as my exams are started,🙁 the most hated thing. 😮‍💨