𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.30

Depuis le début

"Riti...what happened to your arm? Oh my god! How bruised it is?" Arjun's eyes became concerned and he crouched down infront of her.

"Riti....will you please say to me what happened?" He asked again when Dhriti remained silent.

"Aju..uh..that...when I was with Aarush---" She started to explain everything and Arjun keenly listened to her.

"What! Why did you do that? If something has happened to you....Riti." Arjun said this and get up from his position. He rubbed his forhead in fear that what if something happened to her as he was very protective for her.

"Riti...look don't dare to risk your own life from today onwards,okay? I can't see you in a small pain even I can't think of that...that thought make me shiver. And You didn't even care to inform me this?" He said to her as his eyes softened. Dhriti got up from her place and walked towards Arjun and cups his face in her hands as Aarush was seeing all this and his fists are clutching into tight because he can't see someone getting close to her.

"Look Aju...look at me....I'm fit and fine and standing infront of you...nothing happened ,right? And this wound this will heal in a week." She said to him with a soft smile.
He hugged her that was enough for Aarush to get more annoyed.

"Look your gash is not dressed so sit there, I will dress your wound." Aarush said with annoyed. Arjun pulled back Dhriti from their hug and made her sit.

"Anyways thank you Mr.Malhotra but now I can manage so I will dress her wounds...you can go now it is already late." Arjun said to him and take the first aid box.

"Thank you Aarush for take caring of me....I'm fine now as Aju said it is very late so you go to your home...fresh up and take rest." She said in a soft voice.

"Okay then. Bye...take care." He said to her with a soft smile. And he gone from there.

"What happened Riti? You seems very nice to him." Arjun teased her as he was dressing her wound.

"Yeah...because he is a good man." Dhriti said with a smile.

"Good man?"

"Yeah...good man."

"Yeah...good man." Arjun smiled at her.

"Stop teasing me Aju. It's not like that....he is really a good man."

"Mmm...anyways your smile says everything. " Arjun said as he finished dressing her wound.

"I'm going to room to take some rest." Dhriti said and gone to her room.

She sit on the swing present on the balcony. Cold breeze hit on her face. She was thinking about the whole scenario that happened today...the attack...fight...all thing. Her doubt was why the attackers didn't attacked her when she was fighting with them?

Dhriti's pov:-

Their target was Aarush? Having rivals in business field is usual but this attack is doesn't seem like that. They want to kill him but why? What if I was not there with him today? He would have....but why this thought making me disturb? He was not a friend to me then why? I don't know whenever he came near to me I feel very different like I have never felt such type of feelings in my 27 years of life.
Today he took me to that Cafe only to blow up my mood....when I got injured his face become terrified...Did he loves me? Nowadays I can see a emotion in his eyes for me that I can't read.

But that is a advantage for me that I can use him in my revenge to Takurs. The plan I made earlier that kept aside, I think this is the right time to excute that plan. But if I use him he will be hurt. How can I hurt him? His heart will break into million pieces like me. The pain of heart break is the worst pain that everyone can't come through. Tears? Why tears in my eyes? Dhriti if you want to complete your revenge you have to become a heartless person. I waited fucking 7 years to destroy them now I can't back off from that. I have to become selfish.....don't think about others and their feelings....just focus on your aim....to destroy Takurs And my main enemy 'RED MARVEL.' For that I will go any extent....without any fail I will do that. I'm living for revenge and I will get that. For that I will use anyone...I will manipulate anyone.