Woojin said, "So what's the big deal? You too don't tell him either."

"You have so much desire to die; you die only; I have no desire for that because I would rather accept the punishment than this."

Now Yn expressed concern about this and added the next line in a slightly cold anger. "Don't play with fire. Father is an ember; we both are just like a small piece of ice, so we will melt even with a little heat from him."

"Don't be afraid, girl. I know he is a bit strict about grades, but nothing much is going to happen; you are just scared unnecessarily, and I will try to hide it so that he does not know about the test."

Woojin told her in confidence, seeing and hearing which, Yn heaved a long sigh of displeasure and again warned him by saying it in a pity tone. "If there is no need for tempering in life, then just don't dare to lie in front of Appa, even by mistake."

She added in a warning tone, "Because Appa never had to be told that today was a test in school, he would have already known everything on his own."

Woojin said, "There is no such thing, nor does anything like this happen in reality."

"So I am too, not telling you in a dream or anything fictional." She reminds Woojin that she is his daughter, so she knows her father's powerful behavior.

Woojin ignored her warning despite knowing that she was telling the truth somewhere, but he had the audacity to tell that Jungkook did not know him much in regular daily life, so he would not be able to catch his lie because when he used to spend time together in childhood, he would have caught his behavior, but maybe now they do not spend much time together, so obviously he won't catch Woojin's hopes like this.

He knows there is some risk, yet he said it lightly. "I want to see that truth on my own and want to feel it; just don't tell him anything."

"You are taking the wrong steps." Saying this, both of them remained silent.

Yn is just praying that Woojin should not be given the taste by her appa by belt or whipping because of his failure in the test or due to any wrong action of his.

Because she knows pretty well that the punishing beating is painful, and today she is going to get it, and that too probably in front of Woojin, thinking that she is repenting in her mind because of failing the test.

On the other hand, Woojin is scared of Jungkook, even though he is willing to take this risk, but he also knows that if this trick fails, he will get a double amount of punishment or even a beating from him for another stupidity. Just like Yn warned.

Both of them come out of their thoughts when the bus stops in front of their house.

They get down from the bus and move towards the house, but before going inside the house, Yn takes a long and deep breath to remove her fear and nervousness, and both of them go to the hall room inside the house, where they both find Jungkook is working something very carefully on his laptop on the hall room's couch.