Chapter 10- Girls Night

Me and the girls sat in a circle as we were about to play truth or dare. We would normally play it with alcohol but I really didn't feel comfortable drinking after what happened. I had almost forgotten about the incident until Mitsuri asked me of I was ok with alcoholic drinks.
"I'll go first," Said Kocho, "Kanao, truth or dare?"
"Um, Truth," she replied hestitantly.
"Do you have a crush on someone?"
Kanao went a little pink before slowly nodding.
Kocho-san just giggled.
"Its your turn to ask now Kanao," Kanroji said.
"Um, Sumi truth or dare?" She asked one of the trio.
"Dare!" said Sumi enthusiastically.
"I dare you too...." Kanao was trying to think up a dare, "Um Kiss the wall,"
Sumi kissed my wall with great reluctance.
"Erm Mui, Truth or Dare?" Sumi asked me.
"Truth,"
"Why didn't you want to have alcohol?" She asked curiously.
I froze. Kanroji immediately saw my discomfort and spoke up.
"That's a very personal question Sumi, Muichiro really can't answer it,"
"But Mitsuri," Shinobu spoke up. "Kanao told us something personal so it's only fair,"
I knew they were only curious and that Shinobu didn't want her sister to be the only one who spilled something personal.
"Um... Right but Muichiro is quite hard for him to talk about," She glanced at Nezuko who shuffled next to me and put a hand on my back.
"Yet he was drinking lots at the party just two nights ago?" she queried.
"That is a little part of it," she explained. "But I'm not going to tell you since its not my secret to keep," she crossed her arms. I smiled at the fact she was so protective of me.
"Yeah, I'm not really comfortable saying it, since its quite deep," I speak up.
"We understand!" Says Aoi, "Sometimes things just need to be kept between people,"
"Ah, your right, Gomen Muichiro, Mitsuri," Kocho apologised.
"I'm sorry too!" Sumi squeaked.
"Its nothing you wouldn't have known," I say.
"Lets get back to the game now!" Kiyo says.
"Um Since I didn't answer that you can give me a different Truth," I tell Sumi.
"Umm, Wellll..." she was deep in thought,
"Do you have a crush like Kanao-san does?"
I pause in thought. I never really had a crush so I didn't know what it feels like, I've only ever had friendships so I could never tell the difference.
"No," I answered.
"Ok, now it's your turn," She told me.
"Kanroji-san, Truth or dare?" I ask
"Hm, Truth,"
"Why do you wear such a revealing uniform?" I had always wondered this yet never asked her.
"Well my uniform was designed by a pervert," she sighed, "And I just felt it was rude to return it but I got used to it, I quite like it to be honest,"
"Ah, ok"
"Kocho truth or dare?" Kanroji asked her.
"Um, dare!" She picked with a smile.
"I dare you to keep your hair loose for the rest of the night,"
"Alright," Kocho-san complied and took her butterfly clip out of her hair, Her hair was just above her shoulders and faded purple like the rest. It quite suited her.
-

After all of us has a turn we decided to start on nails and stuff.
My nails had grown out a lot, they were quite long.
"What colour would you like Mui?"
I thought about this question.
"Green and pink," I decided I was going to match with Kanroji.
"Great, I'll get orange and black!" She said, she was matching with Nezuko.
"I'll get blue and black!" Nezuko said and she matched with me. I smiled. I let Mitsuri paint my nails and Nezuko shape them, she had sharpened them. Then we swapped and I did hers and then we swapped again as Kanroji did Nezuko's
Kocho and the others were doing their hair. We normally did it in rotations and trios. It would be me, Kanroji and Nezuko, Kocho would be with Kanao and Aoi and the Butterfly trio would be together. After we let out nails dry we went onto hair. We washed our hair, brushed all the tangles and made it look good. Then we went onto mud masks, they were extremely beneficial and healthy.
At the end of the night we all looked amazing. We then chatted before we decided to go out. We went down to the entertainment district which would've taken ages unless most of us were demon slayers, Kiyo, Sumi and Naho weren't exactly slayers but they could be, they certainly had the skills and potential which is how they kept up with us. We got ramen and we walked through the streets. We decided to go to a females only karaoke bar and I managed to get away with pretending to be a female due to my soft features and long hair.
"Lets sing!" Kanroji said.
"I dunno," I say reluctantly.
"C'mon Mui, it'll be fun," Naho says.
"I guess,"
"Lets go then," Aoi said. We joined the queue for the karaoke as I thought about what I'll sing.
Soon it was Kocho's turn she got onto stage and lots of people were whispering about how beautiful and etherial she looked. She took and deep breath and opened her mouth: