Chapter 18- Kudasai

Mui POV

"He'll never love you~
Your too pathetic
Too disgusting
Too crazy
Too weird
Too immature
Too ugly
Too feminine
Too ill
Too different
Too quiet
Too antisocial
Too stubborn
Too cold
Too uncaring
Too rude
Who would love someone that slept with their best friend?
Who would love someone that murdered someone?
Who would love someone who doesn't care if people die?
Who would love someone so weak they couldn't save their brother?"
Something in me snapped.
I awoke thinking of nothing. Only the same words repeating over and over again, I grabbed the blade and without a second thought plunged it into my skin.
I was sobbing as I did It. I was being suffocated. I couldn't breathe, the only thing I could do was slit my wrists.
I was too lost in my own world to notice that Genya was awake until he opened the door. With wide eyes I quickly rolled my sleeves down but it was too late he saw.
"Mui....?"
"Genya I-" I tried to speak but I just couldn't.
My body shook as I sobbed. I couldn't care less who was there I just had to. Why wasn't I normal. Why was I like this?
He hugged me and I cried even harder.
"I'm sorry, Im so so sorry," I said the words so many times.
"Its ok Mui, you don't have to apologize, just...."
I couldn't calm myself.
"But *sob* I told Mitsuri *sob* I wouldn't do it again..." I cried into my hands.
Genya had a sympathetic expression on his face as he comforted me.
"Mui, it's fine, it's ok,"
"But- But-" I tried to explain.
"Shh~" he held me tighter and I carried on sobbing. My body shook even more violently now.
Soon Mitsuri showed up.
"Whats wro- oh" she got on her knees and cupped my face. Then she pulled me and Genya into a tight hug.
I felt so guilty. I told her I wouldn't. I lied to Mitsuri.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I said the words over an over till I got to tired and everything went black.
-
-
-
-
I awoke in sturdy arms. Genya's arms, yet again. I awoke and looked up at Genya, I twirled a strand of his hair around my finger.
"Mui.... what are you doing..?" He asked going quite red for some reason.
"Bored," I sighed before standing up and going over to the corner of my room.
I layed down and waved my legs in the air. It was a thing I liked to do when I was bored. Nezuko introduced me to it.
Kanroji woke up and conversed with Genya for a bit. They both stopped when they saw me and just watched me with looks of pure confusion on their faces.
"Lets go out for a walk!" Mitsuri suggested.
I perked up at that.
It was raining heavily so we all got soaked and cold but it didn't matter. We had fun and tan around like lunatics. At some point I noticed Shinazugawa watching us from the window with a smile. He was really distant lately but I still smiled back.

A/N: I'M BACKKK, and I will try and update twice a week now but I start school soon so I'll have less time, tysm guys for almost 1k reads, I really didn't expect this to get so popular,