Chapter 20- Something wrong

Zenitsu's POV

I'd only agreed to do Mitsuri's training since it was easiest for me, lately I'd been having some doubts about myself, being surrounded by so many people does that to me. I didn't really know what to do about it, I could always try and talk to Tanjiro but I didn't have the heart to. The Hashira training was hell for me, I've got broken ribs and a dislocated wrist that I still haven't gone to Kocho about, I have a box of painkillers and other pills in my room that no one knows about but they won't do anything much. I would go to Kocho but she's probably busy and I can live with it.
When we were in a pretty field of flowers I heard the noise of a demon.
"Hey Kanroji-san,"
"Hm?"
"This field is so beautiful, but maybe it could use some wisteria,"
I tried to hint to her that there was demon, it was quite far away, near water. Nezuko-chan and Tokito-dono were also there, for some reason I wasn't going crazy over her, I didn't know when and why but I seemed to have lost feelings for her, probably since I slept with her brother but we don't talk about that.
We headed off to the training area near a waterfall and did some training. We ended up training in barely any clothes but it was a hot day so I didn't really mind.
As I did some stretching something about Tokito-san caught my eye.
He had boobs-
I honestly just thought it was weird and tried to stop myself having perverted thoughts but I couldn't help it.
"Now try and bend your back enough to put your head between your legs,"
I almost cried as I felt the edge of my broken ribs dig into my lung and kidney, especially since the edge was pointy. They almost went right through.
"Ow, Ow. Ow," I whimpered quietly.
"Zenitsu are you alright?" Nezuko asked me, deeply concerned.
"I'm just fine," I said through the pain. I bit the inside of my lip to stop myself reacting more.
"Zenitsu-kun! You shouldn't do it if it hurts!" Mitsuri scolded him.
"I'm fine, I've been through worse anyways," I just shrugged it off as nothing.
Then when we were doing an exercise where we had to pull our leg over out shoulder I kept having those perverted thought a about Muichiro-san.
"Why do you keep looking at my chest?" He asked casually, it's as though nothing made this guy flustered or scared, he was literally just 😐.
"Oh I um," I went a little red.
"Just say it for fucks sake, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I just want to know why,"
"You have big tits for a guy," I said before blushing madly, I wasn't like in love with him or anything, but I was just really embarrassed.
His face looked blank for a second, he seemed taken aback.
"Oh,"
"I'll take it as a compliment I guess.."
"Gomen I didn't meant to make you awkward," I bowed.
"No it's nothing, besides if you think mine are big you should see Shinazugawa's," He said with a slight smirk.
"Genya's?"
"No you idiot, his brother Sanemi,"
"Ooh, yeah, he's scary,"
"Not really,"
"Yes really, you and him are definitely the most scary," I said. He asked me some
Then he asked me some questions and we went into a debate about how annoying Tengen is.
We decided to start a Tengen Hate Club, Aoi would probably join so I planned to ask her.
One thing I had noticed but not said anything about was his scars, his arms were covered in fresh cuts and scars, but he hasn't been on a mission, what if......
No...He wouldn't....right?
Not everyone is as mentally fucked up as me, I should stop assuming things like that....but the evidence....
"Hey, Tokito?"
"Hm?"
"Where did you get those scars...?"
He froze for a second. Now I was definitely sure.
"Damn, I guessed right-" I swore under my breath.
"I-"
"You know, nevermind," I say, so I don't make him uncomfortable
"Ok...." he seemed a little wary of me.
Then...shuffling.
I stood up on alert and went to grab my katana.
Muichiro noticed and followed suit.
I began sharpening my katana on a rock to look less suspicious.
Muichiro looked at me confusedly.
"Just trust me," is all I said before I smashed my head into the rock.