Chapter 2- Sus

We enter my estate and immediately drench out all the water into the plant pots.
Genya begins stripping his shirt just as we enter the sitting room. I couldnt help but stare at his well toned, scarred body.
"Like what you see," he winks.
"Oh shut up-" I giggle, shoving him playfully.
"What? I'm very handsome you know,"
"Sureeee, and you better put your clothes in the laundry basket and not on the floor," I scold him
"Ok, ok."
I also begin to undress, my clothes absorbed a lot more excess water than Genya's since mine were so oversized and baggy.
"No way you weren't lying!" Says Genya in awe pointing to my muscled body.
"Told you!" I huff proudly.
He comes way closer to me and stares right at my chest, inspecting my muscles.
"You have a lot of muscle under all those clothes, I never even thought you would be this muscly or even have any at all.
"I'm a Hashira what did you expect, me to be built like a twig?" I pull a face.
Genya brings a cold hand to my torso and stars tracing some of the muscle lines.
"Genya stop! That tickles!" I tell him.
"Well I'll just tickle you more!" He grins.
"NOOO!" I scream and run from him. Being tickled is my only weakness, I go absolute crazy.
Genya ended up catching me after i let him, He really thought he could watch the third  ranking Hashira, Pfft as if.
He pinned me to the floor and started tickling me violently.
"GENYA STOPP-"  I say in fits of giggles.
I hear the front door open and hear someone walk in and I realise how bad the situation looks, both an and Genya practically half-naked with him pinning me to the floor. Great. It better not be Kanroji or I'm never gonna live this down, but I recognise those footsteps.
Sanemi Shinazugawa.
I'm am offcially screwed.
"Genya, Mui I-" He stops dead at the sight of us. "Erm am I interrupting or-"
Both me and Genya turn a bright shade of red.
"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT SANEMI-" I fumble over my words.
"Aniki it is not what you think!" Says Genya.
"Ok, well you two have fun...I will tell the others not to come here," The wind pillar says leaving quickly.
"SANEMI I SWEAR TO TOMIOKA IF YOU TELL MISTURI!" I yell at him as he leaves.
"Chill," He yells back.
"Well um that was awkward...." says Genya.
"Mhm.." I him in agreement. I feel my face heat up as he leans even closer. He was kinda hot-
Wait NO MUI!!! NO HAVING STRANGE THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS!!
But he was kinda....
"Erm this stays between us, right?"
He says with a moderately red blush on his cheeks.
"No...I'm gonna tell Kanroji,"
"MUI NO-"
"Chill, I'm being sarcastic," I say with a small chuckle at his panic.
"Oh.... I feel a bit stupid now..." He says. I laugh at him, I haven't had this much fun in years, I barely smile at all but Genya had me rolling on the floor laughing.
"What, do you want a kiss to apologize," I elbow him jokingly.
"Sure," He says and leans in even closer. Our faces were only centimetres apart, I could see every detail on his face.
I feel my face heat up again and it feels as though I've swallowed Shinoboobs hair clip. Why was I feeling like this, and what does it mean. I gather up my courage.
"Mwah," I give Genya a peck on the lips.
He seems very startled, since he freezes, but then he grins. I notice him lick his lips a little and blush even harder. Genya also goes red.
"Who would've thought you had guts Mr Mist Pillar."
"Mr Mist Pillar?" I scoff.
"Its a good name," he protests, "After all you are the mist pillar."
"Nope, shut up! I don't want to hear your dumb reasoning." I face away.
He gasped very audibly,
"How could you," He says overdramatically.
I roll my eyes and push him off 9f me,
"Hm..? who said we were done yet.?" he says pinning me to the wall this time.
I sigh at his flirty actions, he was always like this with me, flirty, overconfident, joking and then he is a blushing stuttering mess around women, it's kinda cute ngl.
"What do you want Genya...?"
He always did this especially when he wanted something.
He gently held my waist. I get flustered by the action.
He leans in again.
I began to feel quite hot under his gaze... his hot asf gaze- NO-
I stare into his eyes, those violet eyes that I saw so often, they sparkled in the sun and went blue in the cold.
"What makes you think I want something," He says, his voice quiet and low.
"You do this every time you want something," I breathe.
"Well....your right," He ga(y)ve in.
"So...?"
"I want.....more kisses," He says
"Really is that it," I sigh. "Fine, I guess, but nothing more, we are only friends after all."
I leant it closer and my lips almost touched his again...