Chapter 13- Discovery

"So why did you come here?" Genya asked.
"I was here to talk to Giyuu, after the incident I was like really upset and distanced myself for a while, he only people I spoke to were the Butterfly Mansion girls, Mitsuri and Nezuko," I told him.
"Makes sense, I sorta did that too... But um I told Aniki about what happened... I'm sorry,"
"No it's fine, in a fairness I did tell Nezuko and Mitsuri, or well they figured it out, but that doesn't matter now," I say.
"Yeah,"
"Muichiro?" Giyuu was in the doorway with Sanemi next to him.
"Nii-san!!" I perked up a little.
"You wanted to talk?"
"Yeah," I look at Genya, "You don't mind Right?"
"Um sure," him and Sanemi left. I gave Giyuu a massive hug. I breathed in his Ocean Breeze scent as I buried myself in his haori. Oh how I had missed this.
"I haven't seen you in ages," I complained even thought it was my fault but I don't really care.
"Yep," He patted my head affectionately. We had a lot to catch up on. We sat talking for what seemed like hours.
"Well I should probably get back to what I was doing," said nii-san after checking the time.
"Yeah that seems smart," I say, then we both went to find our respective boyfrie- uh I mean best friends.
I hung out with Genya like normal meanwhile Giyuu and Sanemi were upstairs doing who knows what.
"Lets go spy on Aniki and Giyuu," says Genya with a mischievous grin on his face.
"Sure," I shrugged.
We crept up the stairs and peeked through the gap in the door. Sanemi had pinned Giyuu to the wall. This looked very familiar (*cough cough*)
Then Sanemi leant in and kissed Nii-san. Both me and Genya looked at eachother. (Shooketh)
Then Giyuu started unbuttoning his shirt and we decided to leave before things got bad.
"That was... interesting," I say ignoring the banging noises from upstairs.
"Erm... that's one way to put it,"
"Yep,"
The banging noises got louder.
"Ngh Sanemi~"
We both sat in awkward silence trying to hold in our laughs.
"Erm... maybe we should go?" Genya says.
"Yep that seems appropriate," I nod quickly. "Lets go see Mitsuri,"
We both rushed out the door and practically ran to Mitsuri's estate.
Genya knocked on the door which I was thankful for so he wouldn't see my arms.
"Oh Hey guys!!" Mitsuri greeted us at the door.
"Um hi, can we come in?" I ask.
"Of course, you don't even need to ask!" Says Mitsuri, she was always so comfortable to be around and so kind and welcoming, no wonder Shinobu and Iguro fell for her.
"So what do you guys need?" She asked as she poured tea for us.
"Well we just wanted to get out of the Wind estate," I say picking up my cup and taking a sip.
"Mhm?"
"Sanemi and Giyuu were uhh busy upstairs," said Genya catching my eye. I almost choked as I held back my laughter.
"Oh, yeah they have been really close lately, Iguro even suspected they could be dating but that's silly," she says waving a hand about as she spoke.
"Yeah... silly..." I say half-heartedly, Mitsuri was kind but could be really oblivious at times.
"So about you two?" She sipped her own tea. "I suppose you fixed things?"
"Yeah... pretty much," Genya said.
"That's good, after all if your friendship was broken just cuz you slept together by accident I would've murdered both of you-"
"THEY DID WHAT-" Zenitsu screamed popping his head into the room.
"ZENITSU!!!" Mitsuri yelled.
Both me and Genya turned bright red. We were almost screwed.
"When did you even get here?" She asked.
"I came in through the kitchen window just a second ago and I heard THAT of course I'm gonna yell," he shrugs. He walks in and plops down on the sofa next to Kanroji. He poured himself some tea and made himself at home fairly quickly.
"Anyways I've been having a rough day aswell.." He sighed overdramatically.
"Is this just going to be a complaining session?" I ask.
"Probably," Kanroji nods.
"Good," I say contently, I quiet liked hearing other people's worries and helping them fix them, so did Mitsuri.
"Well first off Tanjiro isn't listening to me again..." He sighs again.
"That's odd, Tanjiro normally listens to you at least," Genya comments.
"Oh trust me he doesn't," Zenitsu says. "And now thanks to him my legs are sore," He carried on complaining about how it was Tanjiro's fault, Kanroji seemed entertained but me and Genya sat there in confusion.
"So how exactly is it Tanjiro's fault?" Genya asked. Mitsuri giggled and we just got more perplexed.
"Well he knows I'm flexible -from training with Kanroji-san- so this idiot decides to see how far I can bend my legs," He begins.
This seemed fairly dumb.
"And?"
"This horny bitch gets turned on-"
That was not expected.
"And then shit went down,"
His story checks out.
"So what exactly made your legs ache? The flexibility or just Tanjiro?" Genya asked.
"Tanjiro said he'd be gentle but he lied," Zenitsu whined.
"Real," I say absent-mindedly.
Genya just stared at me with his jaw dropped.
"I do recall hearing those words and then having my legs broken," I nod, smirking at Genya.
"See you get it, it sucks," Zenitsu agrees.
"Thats actaully so Real," Mitsuri says.
"I feel so out of place," Genya suddently says.
We all just stare at him and burst into laughter.
"Hey guys!!" Nezuko walked in,
"What are you talking about?"

We spent the rest of the day joking and having fun, we read a few manga's and ate a lots of food. It was raining outside and it was muddy everywhere.
"Its raining!!" Says Nezuko, "Lets go play chase outside in the rain!"
"Yeah!!" We all cheered and ran outside.
"I don't really think this is a good idea-"
SPLAT!!
Zenitsu threw a bunch of mud at her and it hit her square In the face.
"UH! ZENITSU!!" She grabbed a handful and threw it at Zenitsu who somersaulted over it and then it hit my arm. (If yk yk)
I picked up a mud and threw it at Zenitsu. We all ended up getting muddy and throwing it at eachother.
"GENYA YOU GOT IT IN MY HAIIRRRR!!" Zenitsu yelled after Genya dumped a massive amount of mud on his head. "I'M BLONDE THIS IS GOING TO TAKE YEARS TO WASH OUT!!!"
"TAG!" Nezuko ran up to him and tagged him.
He chased after Genya and eventually got him. Then it was Mitsuri. She aimed to get me but I jumped up into a tree.
"No fair!" She stuck her tongue out at me.
"Yes fair, you can climb tree's too,"
"Oh Yeah!" She jumped up at me and tried to tag me. I jumped out of the tree and began running.
"GET BACK HERE!!" She chased after me. I managed to get away and onto the roof of the Butterfly estate.
At this point all of the others had teamed up to try and tag me. I was on a manhunt, this was fun though. I may be covered in mud, wet and shivering, cold and soaked but I was having fun.
I smiled up at the cloudy sky.
"What're you doing up here?" Genya jumped up next to me.
"Running away from my manhunt. What about you?"
"Oh just taking a breather," he gently punched me on the shoulder. "Tag,"
I flipped off of the roof and landed right in Nezuko's arms.
"TAG!" I yelled before getting up and running.
We played out in the mud for what seemed like hours.
When we headed back to Kanroji's estate we were all dripping with mud.
"No." Said Iguro at the door.
"No w-what?" Nezuko asked.
"No, go get cleaned up somewhere else, no filth in this house," he said before shutting the door in our faces.
We decided to go to the Butterfly Mansion, at least Kocho would let us clean up there.
She did in fact let us clean up, but mainly since Aoi kept threatening to grab a mop and wipe us clean till we are raw red. We all got out of our clothes and got into the separate showers. After we washed off most of the dirt and cleaned our hair we got into the hot springs. I made sure to still cover my arms and made sure no one saw my scars, they still hadn't healed at all yet and one was still bleeding a little, but couldn't go into the water with bandages on so I just left it.
"My hair is still dirty..." Zenitsu whined.
"So what? Mine's s dirty too, the turquoise bits are all dark," I say.
"Good point," he cheered up instantly. We chilled in the hot springs making basic conversation and just relaxing. Then after we all got out and put new clothes on. We then made our way to the kitchen where Kocho was sitting, talking to Aoi and Kanao.
"Arigato for letting us clean up here Kocho-san," Zenitsu bowed.
"Its nothing really, anyways I figured Iguro wouldn't let you bring any dirt into the Love estate, he was always a neat freak," she waved us off as we left. When we entered the Love Estate Iguro welcomed us warmly since we weren't covered in mud. We hung out for a while more before going to our respective homes. I walked Genya back to the Wind Estate and as he opened the door there was a massive banging noise. We both backed far away from the door and ended up just bolting to my estate.
We got to my bedroom and just I was about to make conversation Genya slumped down and I realised he had fallen asleep. I was also quite tired so I just layed next to him and closed my eyes.

*
*
*
*

I awoke sweating with tears rolling down my cheeks again. I had one of those dreams... nightmares, they were horrible, but Genya had forgiven me so why did I keep having them?
I was shaking violently and almost jumped when I felt an arm snake round my waist. Genya pulled me down and held me close to him. I was too tired and fearful to fight back so I allowed him. He buried his face in my chest and I rested my chin on his head. My eyes felt tired and heavy lidded. I wanted to get up get I didn't at the same time. I tried to get up once more but I was just too exhausted. I just now realised I hadn't eaten anything since.... well ages. That was bad, I didn't really eat well anyways which does take quite a toll on my health and mental strength, but I was almost starving myself. I tensed up as Genya's grip tightened. I felt his sharp nails dog onto the skin on my back. I looked down at him and realised he was having a nightmare. I comforted him by gently playing with his hair and just holding him close. Even though he was asleep I think it worked since his grip hurt a little less now. I just closed my eyes again.