Chapter 15- Spider Friends

Muichiro's POV
I felt something sharp around my ankle and as I looked down I noticed it was a thread....? As I bend down to take it off it suddenly tightened.
"Agh-" I winced. It felt like a knife was being stabbed through my leg. I sensed a familiar presence behind me and Genya seemed panicked. I knew who it was now. I quickly knocked Genya out so he wouldn't be affected. I closed my eyes, and pretended to be knocked out, soon I felt myself being dragged away. I held Genya's hand tight to make sure we weren't separated. I recognised this scent. Forest. Mountain. Natagumo.
"UWAHHHH!!!!" I heard a familiar scream. Zenitsu.
I opened my eyes and me and Genya were infact on Mount Natagumo. And as it appeared so were Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Nezuko and Inosuke. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw a burst of red flame and some water in the distance. I slapped Genya awake.
"Muichiro!" He yelled. I covered his mouth with my hand and he bit me.
"Tanjiro and the others are also here, you go find Inosuke then help Zenitsu if he needs It, I'll go for Nezuko and Tanjiro, Ok?"
"Ok,"
We both then headed our separate ways. I got to Tanjiro and Nezuko in a matter of seconds. They were fighting.... No it couldn't be. Could It?
I hid up in a tree out of the Demons sight. He was about to murder Tanjiro though so I had to interfere. I jumped out infront of Tanjiro and cut Nezuko free in the process.
"A Hashira...?" The Spider Demon smirked.
I noticed the familiar markings on his face and froze.
"R-Rui...?"
The demon paused.
"Mui...?"
It was him. My old best friend. We were the bestest of friends, he used to be my only friend. But then he went missing and his family was murdered. Now he was a demon...
I looked at him sympathetically.
"Rui...Why?"
"I-I" he hardened his face.
"I'm sorry," was all he said.
He strung his webs together in he familiar fashion.
I shoved Tanjiro far out of the way and held my blade sideways. I lunged at Rui. I slipped through the cracks of his attacks and beheaded him in one hit.
"I'm sorry dear friend.... But it had to be done,"
"Woah Tokito-san that's so sugoi!!" Tanjiro exclaimed.
"Oh, uh, arigato," I thanked him.
"We should probably go find the others," he says looking around.
"Mhm!" Nezuko chimes in. I forgot she was here to be honest.
"You two go find Genya and Inosuke, meanwhile I'll find Zenitsu.
We split ways and I rushed to find Zenitsu.
I found him laying on a roof in bad shape.
He had his eyes open for a second, I sent my crow to the kakushi.

A/N : I KNOW I SAID I'D MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG BUT I HAVE SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK, SO I'M TAKING A SMALL BREAK AND I FEEL IT'LL BE UNFAIR IF I DON'T GIVE YOU THIS
(there's angst soon dw)