✴️ CHAPTER 45 ✴️

You are mine 🤟❤️

Work. The dominant alpha used to love it once, but now, it is never a thing of his interest. And several reasons contribute to its worsening. After being completely healed, the submissive alpha has started regular works, two jobs in shifts. He sets off early and comes home late, leading the dominant alpha to remain alone for most of the day. True bliss blesses him when Tae cuddles with him at night, sleeping soundly in his embrace, sharing the warmth of each other, flowing in the flowering comfort under the blankets. He feels rejuvenated when he is shown the ethereal smile that the older has. But, tae is busy, he has always been since his childhood.

.
.
.

Jungkook drives through the busy streets of the highway, the windows kept open in the chilly winter time. The cool gust touches his face and flows away like a whimsical teenager who knows nothing about the world, cares less about every other problem of life.

He desires it more, more and more. His cruel headache contributing to his irritation, he slams his palm on the steering wheel after the traffic lights turn crimson red.
Everything is bogus. Work-life, life, health, everything! He just wants to shove himself into the arms of the older, enjoying his company, his care, and love, if only he is the second to enter the house.

.
.
.

Thanks to neyeon's plan of dinner, he was able to escape the work earlier. He despises not the place, nor the work that he does. He despises his current client, "the lady with millions of hearts", Dilreba. Damn! She is bothersome.

A silent house greets him like a hollow in his heart. He is tired, exhausted, and craves some love. His tired figure plops down on the couch heavily, a tired sigh being released from his lips, he closes his eyes for a moment. Problems, there are a lot of problems at present. His parents, he misses them. Work exhausts him, tae is unavailable for most of the day. Sigh.

Desiring some rest, he lets his body sink deep on the couch, relaxing his posture for a moment, he decides to rest for a few minutes.

.
.
.

A soft touch on his cheek awakes him from the rest, his eyes flutter open to the familiar comfort, to the pair of pearly eyes gazing at him with love.

"Wake up, Mr. Jeon. It's time to get ready for the dinner." Tae stands in front of him, still in his work clothes, bending down to connect their dark shaded eyes, his lips bloomed into a full smile, his eyes sparkling with joy.

He looks happy. Jungkook is happy again.

Grabbing the hand on his cheek he tugs at it with force, making the older alpha sit straddling on his lap. The older compiles without any protest, adjusting himself comfortably on the lap of his Alpha, facing him closely, their lips a few centimeters apart.

A second to pass by as the two indulge in a long passionate kiss, lips intertwining with each other, their heads cradled in each other's palms. Kook finds peace after the whole day. Desperate in an attempt to greedily have more of it, his hands shift from his head to the neatly buttoned shirt of the older, opening them up one by one, he nuzzles his nose in the tender skin of the submissive alpha's neck, breaking the kiss in process, seeking the scent gland. His arms surround the petite frame on his lap, his face hides in the crook of the older man's neck, inhaling the intoxicating smell of his man, his nerves calming down as he takes in the scent more and more. How much he missed this man!

"You okay?" Tae asks the younger, sensing the stress and desperation he presented, his fingers stroking the fine chestnut hair of the younger.

He feels the younger loosening the grip around him, breaking the hug with ease, slowly, as if trying the best to grab intl to the remaining source of heat.