His expression changed slightly, and he couldn't imagine whether this was the blood stain left by Feng Yunjing.

  He quickly looked towards the place where the smell of blood came from, and found that there was no one there, but there were messy branches and fallen leaves around, as well as little traces of blood scattered here and there.

  Moreover, the color of the blood stains was not dark, which meant that a fierce battle must have occurred in this place just now.

  But at this time, Pei Du was not sure whether this was Feng Yunjing, maybe he was from another sect.

  Until he saw a piece of cloth hanging on the bushes.

  The light blue cloth strip was hanging on the bushes. It seemed that its owner was in a hurry when he left, and he could only pull the clothes off it.

  Pei Du took off the cloth, because the color and material of the cloth were too similar to the young man's clothes, so it caught his attention.

  There were some bright red blood stains on the light blue cloth strip. He put it to the tip of his nose and sniffed it, and sure enough, there was a faint and familiar smell.

  This must be for young people, it's unmistakable.

  Pei Du couldn't help but clenched the cloth in his hand, his eyes were dark, and the expression on his face became colder and colder.

  It's best if nothing happens, otherwise...

  Pei Du didn't want to think about it further.

  Because he didn't know how he would react if something went wrong with Feng Yunjing.

  Putting away all the thoughts in his mind, Pei Du immediately followed the only clue and looked in the direction where the cloth strip was.

  Walking in that direction, Pei Du found that he had gradually reached the interior of Fengjun Forest and was about to enter Lengyuehan Mountain.

  At this time, several figures suddenly appeared.

  Pei Du took the first step to avoid them because he had a hunch that these people would bring him the clues he wanted.

  Those people were all dressed in black, and Pei Du felt a little familiar.

  A light flashed in his mind, and he suddenly thought that these people were wearing exactly the same clothes as the people who pretended to attack Shen Yinan.

  No need to think about it, they should be from the same group of people.

  "Young Master Shen is making too much of a fuss. He actually asked a few intermediate Yuanying people to attack a junior Yuanying person." The man said disdainfully, "If it weren't for Elder Shen, who would come? ."

  As he spoke, he took off the black cloth on his face, as if he didn't think there would be anyone here.

  Seeing this face, Pei Du seemed to feel a little vaguely familiar. It should be a disciple of the Yunshan Sect.

  After all, the Yunshan Sect did not have many disciples at the Yuanying level, and he still had some impressions of these people.

  The narrator agreed, but suddenly said: "But I have to say that that kid is really tenacious. He actually blocked the attacks of several of you. His strength is really something that should not be underestimated."

  "Yes, yes, he was able to run into the Cold Moon Mountain with serious injuries."

  At the mention of Lengyue Hanshan, a trace of fear showed on the faces of those people.