The reason why Pei Yu could be killed was not because Pei Yu never guarded against the personal guard who had been with him for many years, but he died in the hands of this person in the end, so things like feelings are not allowed. .

  I just miss them, not just because of my feelings, otherwise how could I let him take advantage of them?

  The man in black robe looked at him, stretched out a finger, and finally said: "One month, I'll give you one month. If Chi Ze can't disappear, you will be the one who disappears."

  Xiang Beichen lowered his head and said excitedly: "Thank you, Master. I will definitely live up to this mission."

  As he finished speaking, the man in black robe disappeared into the secret passage.

  Pei Du watched Xiang Beichen punch the ground hard, his eyeballs bulged slightly, and his face was full of ferocity.

  Finally after a while, he perhaps calmed down and stood up calmly, his face regaining its previous gentle expression.

  After patting the dust on his body and straightening his clothes, he saw the aloof Northern King again.

  It wasn't until Xiang Beichen walked out of the secret passage that Pei Du came out of his hiding place.

  It was indeed him, Pei Du thought to himself.

  "Host, can we go see the hero?"

  The sound of the system revealed a hint of joy, which was an excitement that could not be concealed.

  "Um."

  Pei Du nodded, it was time to go to the Demon Realm to take a look.

  But he didn't expect that Pei Du would receive a letter from Mu Qingci, his master, the next day.

  Pei Du's calm expression cracked slightly when he saw the contents of the letter.

  He didn't expect that Pei Yuzhen was the father of this body.

  Before, I just thought they looked similar.

  Pei Du looked at what Mu Qingci wrote for him.

  He introduced his life experience in detail, and the reason why he was raised by Mu Qingci was because Pei Yu gave him to Mu Qingci as a baby and asked Mu Qingci to raise him.

  The soul-eating insect on his body had been on him since birth. Mu Qingci did not find a solution, but only found a way to suppress it.

  Pei Du now relies on those pills to survive the attacks of soul-eating insects in the middle of each month, but after all, they treat the symptoms rather than the root cause.

  In the letter, Mu Qingci wrote that after Pei Yu put him at Mu Qingci's place, he said before leaving that if he grew up in the future and the soul-eating worm in his body broke out, he would let him go. Come to the North, where there will be the answers he wants and a way to completely eliminate this soul-eating insect.

  That's why Mu Qingci let Pei Du come to this northern region.

  Mu Qingci did not expect that Pei Du met Chi Ze.

  Pei Du closed the letter expressionlessly, and in an instant the paper turned into powder.

  It seemed that he wouldn't be able to leave for a while. After all, it was better to deal with the bug in his body as soon as possible.

  Judging from the current clues, the only person who may be related is Xiang Beichen. After all, he should be the last one and the person who has the most contact with Pei Yu.