" Today's my first day so in excitement I woke up on time, don't think that you guys don't have to wake me up, it's not gonna happen this soon" she said and moved to the dining table to have her breakfast.
daily.

Everyone was having breakfast when Rahul's phone rang making everyone look at him. He excused from there and went outside to attend the call. He picked up the call, as it was his girlfriend Preeti .

"Hello baby good morning" Said rahul
"What good morning it's a bad morning " She said while Rahul could imagine her pouty face he chuckled a little.

"What happened, you seem worried? " He asked her

" That I'm you know my family is Pressuring me for marriage although they know about our relationship but still they want us to get married soon" She said worriedly as she already knew he won't marry before his sister.

" You know right I've the responsibility of my sister it's our ritual we don't get married before our sister but that doesn't mean I'll let you marry I'll talk to my family if they can convince your family.let's see what happens " He said calmly making her worry flew away.

" I know and you know what makes me fall for you more the way you care about your sister, your family. By seeing this I really want to become part of your family" She said admiring his nature which loves the most.

" You're already my family preeti your happiness, sadness matters to me it's just I've some responsibility and I want to fulfil it so I can be yours the way you want " He said.

"Yeah and I understand you, " She said as she was smiling like crazy.

"Ohk I'm hanging up mom is waiting for me " He said

"Bye take care " Saying she hung up the call .

And he went for breakfast.

Raj mahal

There is preparation going on as today is the Rajmata's birthday, everyone gathered in pooja for Arti. Everyone wished and gave her gift while abhimanyu came and gave her gift but she refused making everyone wonder as she cannot deny abhimanyu he is her pride.

"What happened dadi? " He asked frowning

" I want something else from the king of jodhpur " She said calmly while he raised his eyebrows to ask what is it?

" I'll tell you when I want to till then wait" She said and started moving when he held her hand.

" Accept this gift as from your grandson dadi, and the king of jodhpur promises rajmata that he'll fulfill her wish whatever she wants" He said proudly as she smiled in content and opened the gift.

It was an ancestral broach which was lost in the war she searched a lot but couldn't find but today after seeing a tear escaped from her eyes and she hugged abhimanyu while he just smiled seeing her dadi sa happy.

Time skip to evening

Siya entered in the raj mahal she just got lost in the beauty of the mahal, while her brother patted her head making her get out of her imagination, he just chuckled seeing her amused face.

They all went to Rajmata who is standing with her family, they wished her and then her mother introduced siya to everyone as she's the only they don't know because she never came here.

" She is my only daughter Siya " Her mother said while everyone's eyes widened but they all kept quiet as they were waiting for the climax and they didn't wanna spoil their fun.

Siya greeted everyone and wished happy birthday to Rajmata.

"Thank you beta" Said meenakshi

" I designed a dress as a gift for you rajmata" Said siya.