"Dadi you too" said abhimanyu right now he just wanted to whine like a child getting out of his character.

"Okay enough teasing, now we should talk about something important" Said his dad making everyone focus on Ranveer.

" Maa's birthday is tomorrow more than that it's the birthday of rajmata so we are throwing a party and I want everything perfect " Said ranveer.

" Don't worry dad I've already arranged everything and invited the guest, preparation will start tonight and yes Aditya I want you to handle the situation as everyone will be visiting our house so no private information should be leaked" Said Abhimanyu in a strict tone.

After that everyone started eating but there was someone who was not happy at all,but still there is nothing she can do so she just shrugged off.

Joshi house

(Guys I forgot to mention siya's father work for Ranveer as he handle his finance's related to the Rajmahal, he is one of the minister's in raj mahal but ranveer think of him his best friend and so does he)

Siya was staring at her food with a pout, while his family was confused about what just happened to her. It's her day and she should be happy.

She was in deep thoughts when his Akash flicked her nose and she got startled.

" What happened baccha you look worried? " He asked worriedly.

"Nothing bhai I met a terrible person today and I hope I never meet him ever again in my life" She said, gritting her teeth.

While Rahul sensed she is angry so he decided to light up her mood, he said

" You know baccha tomorrow is a party in raj mahal. It's raj mata's birthday and they invited all of us with family".

After listening to this her anger flew away and she hugged her brother in happiness.

"Wow bhai I'm so happy I always wanted to visit raj mahal but I never got a reason finally God pitied me I'm so happy " She said and squeals on happiness while her family just laughed at her behaviour.

She started eating hurriedly while Akash panicked and said

" Baccha what happened why are you eating in hurry eat slowly you'll choke on your food"

" Ohho bhai you all are telling me now I've to prepare so many things and you're saying eat slowly like really I've so much work". She said while eating as her mouth was filled with food she could barely speak.

" What preparation? " Rahul asked in frown

" Oho bhai I've to choose a dress, then and many things you don't know girls, we have so many things to do even we don't know what's missing so kindly don't ask" she said as her food was finished she ran to her room to choose dress and jewellery.

She started choosing her dress and in no time her room was messed up but she cared less cause she found the perfect dress for the party.

The next morning

She got up early as it was her first day of work. So, for a change she woke up without the help of anybody and went into the washroom to freshen up.

After 30 minutes she came outside after taking a bath and moved to her closet. She wore a simple dress and got ready for her office.

She came downstairs while everyone looked at her in amusement. no they're not mesmerised by her beauty they were wondering, how she woke up without anyone's effort. Literally her whole family wakes her up in the morning daily. She sensed their amusement, and decided to intervene in their thoughts before they could think that they got off from waking her up.

His arranged wifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara