WHO IS HE

Episode 12
He rushed over to the figure laying lifelessly on the bed. He shook her out of fear but received no response. He checked her eyes, it was blur, he quickly checked her pulse, it was getting too late and her life would become a history. He didn't have time to think or inspect anything, he was with his string, they were instructed to always be with their string as a physician, he was greatful that he accepted to be a physician, he was able to have personally treated his Helen.

Mrs!, Mrs!!, are you alright"The prince said as he took out his strings pinning them in their rightful places. There was no sign of improvement, The prince became more frightened, was he taught the right thing or is he not applying it rightly? He asked himself as he became lost in thinking of more helpful ways to revive the lady behind him, suddenly he was trapped by hands that encircled his neck he was more than frightened as it suddenly encrypt around his neck still he tried remaining and acting calm.

"Who are you, "

(No answer)

And why am i still here?

You still remember, can you remember anything that happened before you passed out?
The lady acted suddenly sad from her hands movements. It slowly left his neck in sadness and pain. He seized the opportunity and caught her hands facing her teary eyes.

"What happened, tell me everything you know?".

"Just do it, get done with it and leave". She said in tears. "Just do as you've been sent, it's an order right, You always do as they tell you to and what more can you say order than obey their lustful and shameful biddens".

"Who are you talking about, what happened, who did this?

"Just kill me already, please, let me get over with this world. There's no more reasonable reason I should be breathing. Kill me now, I still will do so myself. Just do it now, i'm giving you the permission to easily get done with your work, you'll have no guilty conscience, i'm personally letting you do so now, they still will do so to me afterwards and will as well do the same to you. They are all the same, they are all after you, I'm worthless yet still living? What's the use? I had rather die and be worthless in either heaven or hell, but what still is the possibility of me to make heaven? I'm a sinner, it was all my fault at first, I was so greedy and now see were it've led me to? Nothing good but shame, pain, tears, hardship, guiltiness and regrets. If only I had refused at first and maybe should have opened up, now see my outcome. What do I get in return, is this even a reward or punishment. I hope to forget this in my next life. Tell my precious child that I love and will always love her, tell her that she will forever remain in my heart. Tell her to live her life and give me a reason to tell others confidently that she is my child. I've not been a good mothe, daughter and woman ever since my existence. I love this world, but it just doesn't suit me. And tell him, that he should watch his back from now on". She said as she let her body fall back freely on the bed without her eyes open and body stifinly limb. She wasn't breathing and wasn't moving she slowly became cold and lifeless. Jingli was mute but still took actions immediately. Still, his mind was in deep thought.

WHO IS HE?...