A LETTER

Episode 19
THE QUEEN'S CHAMBER
   The emotional sounds emitting from a middle age woman of dignity, could unexplainably tell the situation behind the sounds.
Not being able to behold the pitiful sight of the woman laying lifelessly on the bed. Uncontrollably, more sad tears fell off her eyes as she imagined the happy moments she had with this woman. Then things were okay and fine until when this happened. The queen was  lost in tears and thoughts, what really must've happened? Is it really what her son said happened?, if it is, why take long for her to recover?or how serious was she raped?. Worst more, WHO DID THIS?. The queen thought, she held softly unto the victims hand as she coaxed it, prayerfully taking things to be alright. She spoke out her words with bitterness yet love and care.
"Lang Nan, It is Christmas tomorrow, get up tonight and we'll prepare together for tomorrow Christmas. I can recall exactly how we spent those times together. That year it snowed, I hope it snows this year too, we'll spend more time in the Fabrics shop and possibly buy all the Fabrics there if you'd want. We'll bake and make things together just you and I, no third or forth party or personnel.. We'll play all the games there regardless of the amount. We'll sing to JESUS and rejoice. We'll laugh at funny things and make wishes at the end of the day. Lang Nan, get up you've napped enough "The queen said in tears as she forced out a smile in assurance. She heared the voices of maids calling to her attention as she listened to their purpose of earning her attention.
"Your Highness, His Majesty sent a message to you."The queen heared them and immediately wiped off her tears and replaced it with a brighter smile at the call of His Majesty, she remembered their intemacy not so long ago, still there was a tint of sadness within her. She met with the maids as she received the envelope from them. She headed into her room as she made herself comfortable and ready to find out it's content, this was something she could lighting up her mood with. She opened the envelope in her hand wondering why he didn't just call her and tell her what he wanted. She went through the neat well organized writting on the script as imagination took over letting her grap each very words like a different world playing in a secluded area written in book form, You just have to imagine how it goes and how it might unfortunately end.The queen ensured that she read it attentively to understand it, if peradventure, it is w task assigned to her. But with the starting, it didn't seemed like it would be a task.
   DEAR WIFE /MY QUEEN ♥
I hope you are doing fine?
  About what happened today in the morning, i'm sorry if it must've been out of your will or without your permission, I was carried away. Your Beauty is a sight to behold, I was lost and didn't expect such reaction from me, but above all this  i'm glad it was you I did it with. I realized that we haven't spent a day together for long, I want to make this year different, i want us to rewrite this year's chapter together, let's do what we haven't done for a long and even more beyond that. I won't be busy tomorrow, Let's celebrate Christmas together tomorrow.
                                Your's Lovingly
                                       Kanju

Please Vote 👍