FREIGHT

Episode 7
Help!!!, Help!!!, Help somebody!!...

If you keep on with your shouts,it will only hurt more.

Let go of me, you surely will pay.

You really are too noisy, you should shut your trap up, you wanted things this way, now,why the noise?"kanju said tearing her clothes apart. He immediately began trusting with full great force as Lang Nan shouted in pain".

Please your majesty,i was at the wrong part, please spare my life, i'll do as you say, please i'm still young,i still want to enjoy life and see my daughter happy. I am as well a parent as you are, please your majesty, spare my innocent life"Lang Nan pleaded".

What would i gain if i spare your life?"kanju said with a smirk on his face".

You... you, you would gain alot..."Lang Nan said with anxiety".

Like what?,... you are not so useful anymore, you should be grateful that i'm helping you leave this life in enjoyment, you should be grateful that a handsome capable and strong wealthy man as I,had a liking to you, i'm quite grateful that i got to know your silly wishful intentions now before it would have become sort of late. Don't you think?"kanju said and increased his speed with the intention of possibly making her crippled.
QUEEN'S CHAMBER
You still don't accept?...

Please your majesty,i don't want to accept, please keep on with the punishment, let me die and be in peace"Y/n said as she was being punished with a red hot iron which was being pressed on her fair leg leaving a scar.
Harder!!"the queen commanded as Y/n kept on shouting in agony".
"Stop !" the queen commanded as the guard did as the queen had said. the queen bent to Y/n's level and studied her eyes as she spoke out what kept her surprised in her mind about Y/n not accepting such offer even while being punished."why don't you want to accept the offer?" the queen asked with surprised curiosity.
" I can't tell you your majesty, I'm sorry but i had rather die now,than later when things would be so pleasant for me. Please take my life now your majesty else he would." Y/n pleaded with bitterness and regrets in her heart. "why did i offend him at first, now he's after my life. what's the use of dieying later if not now" Y/n said to herself.
" Who would?"the queen asked.
" No one your majesty, I'm referring to him" Y/n said focusing her gaze at the guard beside her, the queen followed her gaze to the guard and gave him a confused look. she knew Y/n isn't saying the truth, isn't this guard the one she told to punish her?,why would he come for her later or in the future. the queen was in deep thoughts as to what Y/n could be hiding from her. a knock came first on the door followed by a masculine voice.
"your majesty, his highness is here" a guard informed.Y/n became immediately alert and frightened at the words His Highness. the queen noticed Y/n's sudden change of mood and knew for sure that Y/n was hiding something.
"let him come in" the queen ordered as Y/n looked pleadingly at her. the sound of the door opening got Y/n's attention and without any further action, she lost consciousness.