UNEXPECTED SIGHT

Episode 11
THE PRINCE'S ROOM
   "Your highness, the queen demands your presence "a maid said from the other side of the door.

   "I'm Jingli by name "The prince said as he straightened himself to leave. He glanced once more at Y/n and left. Y/n was speechless what part is she playing in this world, is she playing the part of a princess, a prisoner, a slave or what? Y/n asked herself as she tried processing every word and actions that have taken place just within this short period. What really is going on? For some reason, she suddenly felt sleepy can't remember the last time she closed her lids. The bed became very much inviting, she touched around the edges, so smooth and comfortable, she threw herself on the bed bouncing countless times. As though bouncing was a remedy for sleep, she slowly closed her eyes as she folded herself into her comfortable  baby sleeping posture.
THE QUEEN'S CHAMBER
   "welcome back Son, how is the city. You know, one of this days, I and your father would go over there for some days and maybe get to see life out there, what do you say?"The queen said.

   "It's a good thing, You both have a close relationship with the rulers of the city, it's a good idea to pay a visit and maybe get inspired to develop here as well". The prince said.

   "So tell me, how was your schooling there in the open (city) "The queen asked.

   "It's not bad, but still it wasn't as enjoying as being here with everyone.I've always wanted to come back, I really missed you mom, You however never cared about me. I know i'll have to go back, but I needed to see my family, how's my twin brother and my cousin I should get to visit my cousin within this days. Oh, just remembered, where's dad? "The prince said. The queen suddenly became alarmed, where's her husband, she haven't seen him for a long time now. She thought as she  looked speechlessly at her Son. Jingli immediately excused himself.

   "I should go check on him"he said and left.I should give them some space alone first, i'll check on him later "The queen said as she relaxed herself  and took in a deep breath.
THE KING'S CHAMBER
  Jingli got to his father's chamber, he was too excited to meet his father but still, he will remain calm, he would show his father that he has learnt alot during this period that he was away from home, he would show his father that his effort on him was not a waste. He would prove to his father that he has now become the Son that he had always wanted him to be. Jingli thought to himself as he entered the lobby to his father's chamber, he was surprised to meet not a single guard or maid in the lobby. He became alerted, should he go inform anybody? Won't it be better to first spy on the inside first to be sure of the information he would give out. He gathered courage to go. He forced himself forward and made his way to the main chamber. He slided the door to open and almost fell as the sight before him was almost unsightable.