CHRISTMAS 1

Episode 20
   The melodious sounds from the chirping birds🕊 was the first beautiful morning reminder alarm that woke all sleepy beauties and handsomies from their adventurous lands. Some woke up with a bright hearty smile as they sang along with the colourful beautiful birds🐦.
   🎵Hark how the bells🎶
    🎵Sweet Silver Birds 🎶
    🎵All seems to say 🎶
    🎵Throw Cares away 🎶

   🎵CHRISTMAS IS HERE 🎶
   🎵Bringing Good Cheer🎶
   🎵To Young and Old🎶
   🎵Meek and the Bold🎶
......................
Though the birds whiseled out their words while the hearty ones sang along in words, while some felt like it was a pleasant yet somewhat annoying  disturbance to the ears that they forced their heads into the sheets covering their ears with pillow, and some with their headphones.
Regardless of how many the keep to self ones are, there  are still people who trully are Joyous and some wistfully expectant. Each homes had plans they hope of fulfilling this Christmas as they all had prepared before hand. Everyone was so delighted to pass on the exciting good words they all have been waiting to wish each other.
   MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Different voices could be heard from different homes wishing each neighbors a Merry Christmas.
   Meanwhile..
"This is it your highness". Levi said bowing his head in respect as Leo scanned his environment with thoughts in his mind.

   "Are you sure this is it?"Leo asked as he was competiting on a debate with his mind and what his eyes was beholding using Levi's confirmation words as a point in opposing the motion which states that, The Area they are in now, Is the Area they never should be in. Leo looked at Levi's eyes in search of words but found them to be sincere, This man was always sincere. Leo thought to himself, as he let out a side smile and let Levi lead the way.

   "Did you inform them about our arrival?"Leo said watching the calm dancing flowers by the walkway sides. He didn't know why?, but they reminded him if something that he got engrossed in deep thoughts, trying to recall what was taking his concentration to another dimension. The repeating calling of his name brought him back to reality as he looked at the caller, he sighed as he reluctantly answered.

   "Are you alright?"Levi asked puzzledly as he faced Leo up close to see through his facial expression. He sensed something was not really alright, but with Leo's reaction, it was as though he was offending him, so, he immediately withdrew himself with an apologetic expression, Immediately, the sound of a rustling door followed with the sound of a late teenage scholar  caught their attention unawares.
Leo gave Levi a side questionable stare. Levi knew exactly what he meant and returned the answer with a not guilty look as the little teenager ran to them throwing each of them an intense hug.

   "Brother!!" Ruby cried excitedly  as she wrapped her arms around him again giving him a thight hug.

   "Careful little baby sis, your brother might end up being strangled to death". Levi said hugging his sister as well as he let his ever hidden emotions out.

   "I don't care, as far as you will be beside me everyday, I can wash you up" Ruby said letting her tears pour out freely. Levi saw this and unexpectedly, tears poured down his eyes as he became short of words. Ruby saw his tears and felt like she might have hurt him by being too emotional, she immediately wiped off her tears and his as well, replacing her tears with a smile. Levi smiled as well as he he then felt her weight on him.

   "My, you have grown up well, what were you eating lately? "Levi asked. her beauty now was almost clearly visible.

   "Nothing much,". Ruby said.

   "Awe, very soon, someone will be living the rest of her life with someone else ". Levi teased.

   "No, ". Ruby said and jumped down from his tall body. She ran to Leo who has been watching all this while and jumped to his tall height wrapping her legs around his waist as she relaxed her head on his broad shoulder.
   "Big brother, tell brother that I don't want to get married, and I will not marry". Ruby said as she made her hands around his neck  tighter. Levi was speechless, though this is not new to him, but with this close intimacy compared to the last, this really is something un expectedly surprising. Leo didn't hug her back, he only used one arm to hold her firm in place as they all made their way into the house, but before they fully entered,
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Please Vote 👍