DAYLIGHT 🌅

Episode 17
THE QUEEN'S CHAMBER
   "You have to, there are issues you have to settle in the village town"The queen said.

   "You actually want me to leave now right?"The king asked trying to make her spill out her reasons for wanting him to leave not at his own will, if she could be busy lately, what possibly could she be busy with that the so many maids could not do?.

   "No, it's not that"

   "Then what?"

   "I just have this feeling that something might happen today,it could be something that has to do with the city, or within the palace "The queen said in thoughts.

   "Nothing wrong will happen, i'll ensure nothing bad happens if that's what you want "The king said assuringly.

   "Still, you have lot's of things to settle"The queen said.

   "Why?, shouldn't I be relaxing now instead, than still doing the minor works that the crown prince should have settled before now?, You shouldn't be telling me this, my queen, You should tell this to your son"Kanju said hugging her more tight from behind.

   "You just said, You would make sure nothing wrong or bad happens, will you do it while on bed?"The queen asked hoping it was a good thing to get him going, she didn't wanted him to leave, but she knows deep down that he has to. But with him proving sturborn, she has to look for a way to get him going.

   "But what really could it be?"Kanju asked curiously. The last time his wife said something like this or similar to this, something really did happened.

   "Why don't you find it out yourself?"The queen asked as she tried using the opportunity to get off the bed. As if knew or sensed her sudden intention, he immediately tightened his grip on her, leaving her glued and looking powerless. How come he's still this strong. The queen thought, a blush formed on her face as she tried hiding it, not wanting him to see it. Kanju felt her blushing and thought of it as a good time to get to know what really his wife has become this past days of him not being so close to her.

   "Okay fine, i'll go "The king said getting off from the bed, unknowingly and unexpectedly, The queen held back his left hand stopping him from fully leaving the bed. A mischevious smile formed itself on his lips as he felt his body heat up, why would his body heat up all of a sudden, under this broad daylight, he needed to leave, and leave right now to avoid another round, when he should be at work now. But still, he didn't actually wanted to leave, he didn't know he still had a craving for her deep down.

   "Why?, you don't want me to leave anylonger?"he said with a smile seeing that she haven't let go. She immediately let go of his hand, not knowing what made her hold unto it at first. Kanju didn't know why, but he wasn't happy that she had deliberately let go of his hand. Still he had to leave, maybe he didn't tease her well on that, he didn't see or sensed any much change, but still, his Wife is still his Queen. He finally left the bed heading for the door when her unsteady almost whispering like voice made him halt in his steps,he didn't know why, but it was like an elictric had just shook him that he unintentionally stood like a statue. He was about forcing himself to turn towards the direction at which the sound of the person's words came from with thoughts of different kinds of expressions of which he might find her in. He almost jolted as his heart beat instantly paused it's beat, he was ready and about to push off what so ever must've made him that frightened. He was speechless as he felt those beautiful hands wrapped around his torso not so loosed, not so tight and tried registering the feeling he was getting from it. He held her in place, as he faced her, Isn't this the same person, pressurizing him to leave not long ago?, what now just happened?, now that he was leaving and almost free from any more unwanted delay. This queen, does she have any idea what she's doing to her husband now? Kanju said to himself as he still tried controlling himself, but just couldn't help it, her clothes were really tempting, more so, her cute face, looking at her in broad daylight from this view, was something so inresistably alluring. He found himself aiming hungrily at her lips, he didn't know when their lips had both connected as he got lost sulking and Tasting out the nutrients on her lips, he knows he shouldn't be doing this now, he has an appointment soon, still he just couldn't leave without giving his wife a good morning and good bye kiss, he had thought of it to be a peck, but it ended up as a kiss. But worst more, WHY WAS SHE RESPONDING?!!...

PLEASE VOTE 👍!