Christmas 4

Episode 23
JINGLI'S CHAMBER
  "Your Highness,"Y/n called out to his attention as she fully made herself visible. She kept her head low in humility as she let him assess her on the outfit he gave her to put on for today.

   "You look stunning as always Helen"Jingli complimented as he took large steps to her and embraced her. Y/n still wasn't used to such closeness with anyone except Madam Lin whom she've lived part of her life with. She flinched as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Jingli frowned at her reaction but didn't want to scare her more. He held unto her wrist as he led the way taking her along.

   "We should head out now, there are places i'll want us to go to first "Jingli said as they both left the chamber. He gave out orders  which were immediately carried out as they both head out.
KANJU'S CHAMBER
"We shouldn't keep on this way, we might miss out on our fixed appointment "Kanju said.

   "I suppose I came earlier than expected, i'll wait here for you, go round up"The Queen said.

  "Not at all, I can't keep you waiting, besides, I was about heading out as well when you came in"Kanju said.

  "Well then, if you say so"The Queen said staring deep into his eyes in search of what she hope in mind to see.Hoping to see that need, that want, that lust in his eyes.

  "We might not leave here today, if we continue this way "Kanju reminded. She pursed her lips in trying to supress the erotic need in her she forced in the wants as she attempted to distance her part from his region, unknowingly riding herself  on his h**d arousing him in deep need of her. He immediately caught her by the waist before she fully left his thigh as he placed her back on his lap that she straddled him.

  "You did that on purpose didn't you? "Kanju asked suspect fully but didn't wait for her reply as he captured her lips with his sulking and chewing softly on it. She returned back the kiss as she  digged her nails into his well arranged hair, messing it up. but at times like this, none cared. He made the kiss a bit rough as he let her ride smoothly on him. He liked the sensation, but it felt like he was being punished as he was now longing to slide his h**d into her wet hungry pot. He groaned as he slide his hand under her dress, stroking her thigh sensually before aiming for her spot. He hungrily teased her spot as she rocked her hips in unison and anticipation wanting him to insert his length into her hungry spot. His other had helping with the material on her that was limiting him from having full access to her flesh her placed wet kisses on her nape and on her exposed shoulder leaving lip marks on her skin. She moaned as she rided herself on him enacting more effort to ginger nit just him, but his Protuging length as well as her hungry wet pot. He let out a painful groan as he couldn't take it in anymore. He took her to the bed and let her bounce on it. She arced her back her chest rising in the act as he let out a muffled groan and almost jumped unto her, assisting her with her dress as well as his outfit. as the intemacy between the couples became so densed up with the atmosphere...

Please Vote 👍