Final

"Why can't I meet My son? Where is he? I want to see him?" Y/n exclaimed. Maids just looked at each other they didn't know to tell Y/n.

"Y/n, come with me first. You can meet him later."Jungkook exclaimed and held her arm. She pushed his arm away.

"Why? Did you kill our son again?" Y/n just say it without thinking that he would actually kill their child again.

"Y/n, I didn't kill him. But it was an accident," he can't tell Y/n about Noir, he doesn't want to hide what he did. But he doesn't want Noir to get hated by his mother.

"W-what do you mean by accident?" She asked while trembling. He took her to their dead son.

When she saw another child of her dead, she just couldn't handle it. She doesn't have strength left to see this happening.

She looked at the pale little body, it look still.

"Y/n," Jungkook put his hand on her shoulder. That bring her back to life. She looked at him.

"It all because of!" She exclaimed and hit his chest. "YOU KILLED OUR CHILD AGAIN! EVEN MONSTERS ARE BETTER THAN!"

She couldn't stop crying, she then fainted. Jungkook panicked. He picked her up, "Y/n?"

___
Jungkook sat by Y/n's bedside, his heart heavy with the weight of impending loss. Her fragile form lay still, the once vibrant spirit now fading. He gently held her hand, whispering words of love and desperation, hoping against hope that she could hear him.

Days turned into weeks, and still, her condition worsened. Jungkook, the powerful ruler, found himself powerless in the face of this cruel fate. He summoned the best physicians from far and wide, relentless in his pursuit of a cure. Yet, their efforts were in vain, and the shadow of helplessness deepened within him.

As Y/n's breaths grew fainter, Jungkook's distress escalated to a point of unbearable anguish. He would spend sleepless nights by her side, watching over her with unwavering dedication, holding onto the hope that some miracle would save her. But fate remained unyielding, indifferent to his fervent pleas.

He laid before her. She is mostly unconscious, and whining in pain. He caressed her hair gently. "Love, you can't leave like this, remember? You said you want 15 kids."

"Please be fine. I-i can't live without you. I am not just saying I really can't live without you-"

He started crying, "I promise, I will be the way you want me to be. I will not kill anyone. Just wake up."

"Y/n, please hold on. You're my everything, my reason to keep fighting. I won't let you go, not like this."

Y/n weakly whispered, "Jungkook, I shouldn't have died a long time ago, when my love for you was real, our love turned into a nightmare."

Jungkook, his voice choked with emotion, replied, "I won't give up. I'll find a way. I can't bear to lose you."

Y/n managed a faint smile, her eyes filled with warmth. "But I lost my Jungkook, long time ago."

Jungkook held back tears, his voice breaking, "I can't do this without you, Y/n. Please, don't leave me."

As her breaths grew shallower, Y/n whispered, "Let's not meet in next life."

"No, don't say that, I want to meet you in each life and love you." Tears streaming down his face, Jungkook kissed her forehead gently, his voice barely audible through his sobs, "I love you more than anything, Y/n. I'll never stop loving you."

In the stillness of the chamber, his cries merged with the deafening silence, marking the end of a love story marred by tragedy, leaving Jungkook a pain that would linger him for lifetime.

__

The air hung heavy with grief as mourners gathered for Queen Y/n's funeral. Jungkook stood, his eyes red and puffy from endless tears, his shoulders slumped in the weight of his sorrow.

Beside him, Noir, their young son, clung to his father's side, his small frame trembling with sobs that seemed to come from the depths of his soul.

Taehyung appeared, he was the only one who had a smile on his face. He moved closer and stared at Y/n's peaceful face.

"She is stunning, isn't she?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Stare at her as much as you can. After this you will be able to."

Taehyung comment made Jungkook extremely mad

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, "FCKING leave us alone."

As Taehyung drew closer to Y/n's still form, he closed his eyes for a moment, a silent prayer for her departed soul. With a gentle touch, he placed a single white rose on her chest, a symbol of purity and eternal love.

Taehyung kissed her forehead, and whispered, "See you in next life, I will be there to ruin it. As your punishment, for hurting me in our first life."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say bye, one last time." Taehyung patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung walked away from her, he looked at Noir. "You said Eomma will love me if I k'll him. Now Eomma is not waking up." Noir exclaimed.

Taehyung smirked. "Oops, my bad."

He manipulated Noir into k'lling her recent child, Noir was a kid, so he got into Taehyung manipulation.

But Taehyung ruined her life. Y/n trusted Taehyung, when he was the one who was changing her fate and making sure Y/n and Jungkook don't get a happy ending

After Y/n's passing, Jungkook found comfort in visiting her grave. He'd leave fresh flowers and heartfelt letters, vowing to make things right in their next life.

"Y/n, my love, I'll find you again. I'll treat you with all the love I couldn't give you before. I promise, I'll never let you go."
__