-5-✨

He is kissing me.

HE IS KISSING ME!

I quickly pushed him. "J-jungkook,"

"You are the girl I love. I love you, Y/n." He said.

No, it can't happen. I decided to run away from that.

____

I went to that book shop where that librarian was. I need to talk to her. But there was nothing there, No shop or anything.

"Where are you! You old woman!" She yelled.

"I am just 3000 years old." That old lady appeared again.

"God! What is happening? If Jungkook fall in love with me? And what about history?" Y/n asked. "Did I fucked up the time?"

"You dumb girl." The old lady sighed. "I told you to not worry about history."

"When will I go back?" Y/n asked.

"It's not the time for that. If you love Jungkook back. Then you can be with him."

"Wait, if I end up with Jungkook right now. He will be happy with the life he is living. Then he won't gonna be a cruel king. We will live our live peacefully. " She said.

The old lady shrugged her shoulder. "I don't want to spoil anything."

She disappeared again. "This old witch! Why she disappear all the time! Ahhh!!!!"

"Y/n," Jungkook looked at confused. "Were you talking to someone?" He asked.

"No, no no one."

It's not time to tell him that she is not from this time.

"Let's go back home." Jungkook hold her hand. She nodded her head.
____

"Y/n, you didn't give me your answer?"

"A-answer?"

"Yeah, I confessed to you." He said.

"What if my answer is no?"

He frowned.

"No? I am asking for answer because I want to hear that you love me." He cupped her face. "I can already see the love you have for me in your eyes."

He kissed her again, this time she was kissing him back.

He kissed her more desperately and deep. His hands are around her waist. He is breathing so hard. He kiss her without even taking break to breath in between. He hold her in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his hips. He kissed her neck, collarbone and jawline. Then place her on the bed.

He has one hand under his neck and the other hand was opening her dress. He runs his finger up her back, his legs in between her thighs. His hand slipped behind her knees and up, higher, pulling her closer. He break the kiss. She was breathing heavily, as he hold into him.

"I love you so much, you have no idea to what limit I'd go to prove that to you."

He tug down her dress. Removing it from her body and letting it fall on the ground. It is taking time in removing all the layer of clothes but it's increasing the sexual tension between them. He stopped when she was left with nothing on her body.

"So beautiful and all mine."

"Lay down." He says to her. He started stripping himself. He was naked on the top of her. Y/n's cheeks turned red and she looked to the side. Jungkook hold her chin making her look at him.

"You are my pervy girl. Don't act like you are shy."

His hand hold the side of his thighs and his lips makes it way to her chest. Biting her delicate skin, marking her. He took time to paint her body with his marks. Then he laid on the bed, making her on the top of him. She started kissing his neck softly, leaving small hickeys his neck, chest and down on his abs.

A part of her was telling her to stop. While the other part felt used to him and his touch. As if they had done this atleast a thousand times.

She placed his length at her entrance, a moan escape her lips as she slowly pushed her body down on his c*ck. Jungkook cursed and throw his head back as he was completely inside her. They intertwined their hands, once she was used to his size, she started moving her body on his.

He just laid down, letting her do whatever she please. "You like riding my d*ck?" She bite her bottom lips and nodded. "It fills you up perfectly. You feel so good. So tight."

It's a great view, just to see her moving her body on his. Then he pinned her on bed, getting on top of her. He thrusted his d*ck in her all at once. Making her scream, he bend down to kiss her lips. He was bucking deep in her, making her go crazy.

"Oh, god, yes. Just like that, there." She moaned.

"You want me to fuck really hard there?" He hold her waist and she nodded. "Fuck, it feel so good. I want to devour this tiny p*ssy so much."

He opened her legs wide, "You are so beautiful all spread out like this, only for me. You are squirming so much."

He was moving so fast and hard. She felt the whole place is shaking. It's just a house made up of wood. It will not going to break right?

She hold tight on the bedsheets. "I am close." She warned.

"Just hold it for my baby. Just a little more." He buck his hips. She cummed. And he was still moving in and out. "Did you come already? Fuck I don't want to stop."

"J-jungkook, not in me." She told him. He is not wearing protection because it wasn't inverted at that time and also, she will not find any birth control. He wants to cum inside her but maybe it's not the right time.

He nodded his head and cummed over her stomach. He kissed her forehead. Then went to bring a towel to clean her body. Then the laid beside her, hugging her body.

"I love you so much, I will never let you go." He kissed her. Y/n forced a smile.

Will she live with him in this time forever?

____