-3-

"You suddenly appeared in my life out of nowhere but I feel so attached to you."

His words repeat again and again in her head. He feels attached to her.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Definitely bad.

Y/n shake her head. She decided to wear the dress he brought for her. But it was really long. "How many layers it has? I feel so heavy."

"Jungkook! I can't move in this dress! Why I have to wear this?" She yelled.

"Just wear it. All girls wear this." He yelled back. She rolled her eyes. She noticed scissors. An idea pop in her head.

"Done. How does it look?" She asked.

Jungkook turned and his mouth hung open.

"The dress-"

"I know right. It look so pretty now." She swing in circle showing his dress to Jungkook.

"Oh god, I brought you such a beautiful dress and you cut it." Jungkook exclaimed.

"I customized it, okay. Gosh, I love this dress so much. Thank you Jungkook." She said.

He wants to see her in the whole dress. But she look happy with the short dress. "You can't show yours like this, it's mannerless, go and change. I will give you another dress. Do you want a comfortable one?"

He asked. Y/n nodded her head. This time he gave her a dress which was much more comfortable. She wore it.

She looked at him. Her mouth curved into a smile. His heart skipped a beat staring at her smile.

She hold his hand. He looked at their hands. "Now lets go outside. I want to discover the town."

___

"Oh my God, wow!" She looked around. "Jungkook, it's stunning!"

"I know right." He sit under the tree.

"The air is fresh. I love it." She exclaimed. She used to live in a big city, that she never breath in fresh air.

"It's my comfort place. Come sit here." He exclaimed.

"Yesterday, you were suspecting me and now you bring me here to your 'comfort place'. Are we that close already?" She said, with a smirk on her face.

"You are dumb. So I don't need to worry about you." Jungkook teased her.

"Yah! I am not dumb!" She sat near him on the grass.

"You know I used to come here whenever I feel lonely." Jungkook spoken.

"So that means you are feeling alone right now?" She asked. She stared at his face. He look so innocent and kind. There is no way he can be a cruel or kill people.

"No, I came here because for the first time in my life, I didn't feel lonely." Jungkook hold her hand and caressed it. "Because of you."

____

"Oh my god, is this a real armour?"  She knocked on it. "Wow, its real." She said. Then step back to take a look at Jungkook. It was her first time seeing him in armour.

"So, Jungkook, you are really a knight in shiny armor. " It's the second day and she is still right here. "No, not Jungkook. I should call you Sir Jungkook Jeon."

It made Jungkook chuckle. "If you are done. I am getting late."

"Oppa!" A voice said.

"Oh, Somi is here

"Oh, Somi is here." Jungkook pointed at a girl. Y/n turned to see a really beautiful girl who had blonde hair.

She looks prettier than Princess, so stunning. Y/n thought.

"Hi, I am Somi. Jungkook's cousin. Nice to meet you." She smiled. She is kind and friendly too.

"I am Y/n, Nice to meet you too."

"You can spend time with Somi, I am going to the palace." Jungkook said. He is going. So she will be alone with someone else. But Somi look like a sweet girl."I will miss you." Jungkook said and kissed Y/n's forehead.

He will miss her?

It was fun being with Somi, we visited the town. It's beautiful and had alot of fun. I wish I had my camera so I could record this beauty. Somi trying to find a hobby. It's so hard to kill time without phone and other devices. "I can't believe how could anyone be bad at everything." Somi exclaimed.

We tried different hobbies of that time. But I can't activities like fern collecting, flower pressing, scrapbooking, board games, sewing and playing chamber music.

"There must be something you are good at?" Somi crossed her arms thinking deeply.

"Oh, how about Baking?" I said. She raised her eyebrows.

"You can bake?" She looked at with questionable face.

"I can't. But I can learn."

"Okay then let's go to market to buy baking ingredients." She exclaimed.

"Yes, let's go."

We went to market and it was a crowd place. At first it was hard for me to find the ingredients. I wasn't easy to find already manufactured things.

While wondering around I find a book shop. I don't know what got into me I decided to visit the shop.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I looked at the books. Somi was outside I think, I don't know where she went.

I gasped when I see that librarian lady. "You!" I pointed and her and walked near her.

"You did something to me! How did I end up here!?" I asked. The old lady look so calmed. As if she is not bother by the fact that I was losing my mind.

"I didn't nothing. It's your fate."

"How the fuck it can be my fate? My fate should be in 2022! Not here in 1700's." I said I was exhausted.

"Then consider it as Jungkook's fate. You are here to completely his story." She said.

"Complete his story? I have no connection with him! How me being here will affect his life?" I crossed my arms.

"You don't need to worry about anything. Destiny will bring you where you both belong."

"Wait? Am I here to change the time?" I asked. The lady was staring back at me calmly. "Can I change time? I am pretty sure I can do that right? I have seen in movies." I added.

"Changing History is not as easy as you think. Sometimes a small change can change the whole history. But most of the time, your actions might make things worse." She exclaimed. And then suddenly she disappeared.

"What? Where did you went?" I sighed. Why I have to be the one to stuck at this time?"

__

"I am home." Jungkook exclaimed and no reply. "Is she still with Somi?" He mumbled. Then walked in. He could hear coughing sound.

He went to the kitchen and saw Y/n sitting on the floor. Coughing because of the smoke that was caused by the wooden sticks.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked. Y/n looked at him and quickly run to him with a smile.

"I was trying to bake something for you." She said, Jungkook chuckled seeing her face that was covered in black smoke.

"There is no need to do that." He cupped her cheeks and removed the black dirt with his thumb.

"You been doing so much for me. So I wanted to do something for you." She said with a proud smile.

"How was your day with Somi?" He asked.

"It was fun but It would be more fun with you." She exclaimed with a pout. "Now, go change your heavy armour and fresh up. I am waiting for you."

"Y/n," he hold her hand. "You have to live with Somi for some days. "

"Why?" She asked.

"I am going somewhere because of my work. It will take a few days to weeks." He told her.

"Your work?" She thought. "Don't tell me you are going for a battle?"

He was silent. So is he?

____