-24-

Y/n was walking around the castle. "Uhm, I am getting bored what should I do?"

She literally has nothing to do throughout the day, and she gets bored because of that. "In mr.queen the lead was a good cook, and iu used to make soap in moon lovers. What should I do then? "

"You must have a hobby, your majesty." The court lady spoken.

"Hobby? I used to cover kpop dance." She told her.

"Kpop dance?" The court lady asked confused. Y/n nodded her head.

"Yes like this."

"Wa-da-da-da
Running vroom-vroom-vroom
Like a supersonic
Wa-da-da, wa-da-da, run
My heart is beating like crazy" she showed her the dance steps, the court lady was shocked, Y/n is a queen and dancing in open air like that.

They heard a laugh. "Who laughed at me?" She asked.

All the maid and court ladies looked down. "We didn't laughed." They were trembling in fear.

"You." Y/n pointing at a boy hiding behind the pillar. "Come Infront. I know you are the one who laughed at me."

She exclaimed. The guy stand Infront of her, he looked down."I am so sorry. I shouldn't have laughed."

He apologized. "Why not? I danced weirdly because I wanted them to laugh but they didn't. I am glad that atleast someone laughed. I don't understand why people fear me so much. I am kind and friendly queen."

Y/n's lips form a little pout. The guy looked at her and then he look down quickly. "Look at me, why are you looking down?"

Maybe the rumors of her being ruthless and cruel are wrong.

"They say that we can't look in you in the eyes or else you will get me kill."

Y/n started laughing when he said that. "Are you crazy? Why would I do that?"

The guy looked up and her pretty smile. "How old are you? And who are you?" She asked.

"I am son of grand general, Heesung. And I am 20."

"Yes, you are my friend." She exclaimed.

"F-friend?"

"Yeah, you are my age fellow. So it will nice to be friends with you."

"The king is arriving." They announced.

Heesung quickly stepped away from Y/n and bowed down. Jungkook glared at him and then went to Y/n.

She smiled, "Jungkook, look I finally made a friend."

She told him. "Isn't it nice?" Jungkook faked a smiled. "But too bad, Heesung is going to another region."

Even Heesung was surprised.

"Aww, why are you sending him?" Y/n pouted.

"I am not sending. It's his choice. He wants to be where Sunghoon is right?" Jungkook asked, and of course, Heesung agreed in fear.

"Sunghoon? Who is he?" Y/n asked.

"My younger brother." Jungkook told her.

"You have a brother? Why you never told me? And where is he?" It's not fair, like he knows everything about her. While she knows nothing, she doesn't even know how many siblings he has. She doesn't even know that he has parents.

"I didn't find it necessary for you to know and it's the tradition of our kingdom that every young boy of age 13-19 lives away from their house and get trained to fight for battles." He told her. That means they spend their teenage in a training camp that is kinda sad.