-45-

"Jungkook, I am sorry."  Ji-eun apologized even when it's not her fault.

Ji-eun was crying so much, Mingyu was her brother. Of course it hurt her seeing him like that.

Jungkook walked near her. He wasn't in the mood to see Y/n's face after what she had done. He holds her chin, making her look up at him.

Ji-eun looked at with teary eyes. "You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault. Don't cry. He was a sinner, who I treated like my brother."

Jungkook exclaimed and wiped her tears. Ji-eun looks so pretty with teary eyes. Jungkook leaned in .

___

He came back to his and Y/n's room, he saw her sleeping with dried tears. "You cried so much for him. Do you love him now?" He asked while caressing her cheeks.

Jungkook was going to kiss Ji-eun but he couldn't even kiss her. He wanted to spend a night with her. He had that in his mind. Because he just couldn't, he couldn't sleep with anyone else. Not only that he killed her too. He hated himself for touching another girl, so he killed her.

"I can't even kiss anyone. Meanwhile you." He clenched his jaws. "How could you do that? I have killed so many people. Do you have any idea of that? You think you are the only one who sacrificed her life, I did that to you. I give you my whole identity. Because of you I lost my brother like Friend."

"Now it's enough. I thought I could handle you gently. But no, after the sin you have committed you don't deserve my love."

__

Jungkook was playing with his ring, while staring at Y/n who was sleeping. It was already morning now, he couldn't q sleep for even a second.

When she woke up, she looked at Jungkook. Who smiled at her really weirdly. "Baby you are up."

He walked near her and sat with her on the bed. He played with her hair. "Have you decided your answer? You will be forgiven if you just say that he forced you."

She pushed his hand away. "Stop this, I have told you, he didn't. I want it. I want to leave you but you don't listen to me. I want you to get hurt and suffer!"

He pulled her hair, she screamed in pain, making her look at his eyes. " Now Who is getting hurt? " She groaned and stared at him with teary eyes.

"I haven't even started and you are crying? There is nothing you can do that will make me suffer and get hurt. You can do whatever you want but at the end of the day you will be with me." He exclaimed.

"Fuck you, why are you doing all this to me? I fcking loved you so much! All you did was betray me! Again and again! I wished I had not agreed to stay here with you! I could have lived my life normally. Just fucking kill me. I don't want to be with you."

"You are selfish! You are just thinking about yourself. You don't even care if you died what will happen to our 3 kids if you died." He said.

"They are 3 right now, but if I live you will make me give birth to more kids! And I don't want to destroy their lives!"

"You are the one who is destroying their life, not me." Jungkook exclaimed.
__

5 years passed by, the loving and sweet Jungkook was no more there.

Jungkook couldn't keep his promise, saying that he will never treat Y/n like his father treated his mother.

He ends up treating her way worse.

They have 6 kids now.

Y/n actually finds her happiness with her kids only. Especially Noir, who talks nonstop and asks Y/n so many questions.

He is a curious kid. He can do magic, and he is a pain in ass for Jungkook. He is naughty and always pulling pranks on Jungkook. Whenever he makes Jungkook really mad, Y/n protect Noir from Jungkook's anger.

Noir is actually really smart, and clever. And he is possessive, he feels really jealous if Y/n gives his siblings attention.

Like nowadays, Y/n gives more attention to her newborn, and Noir doesn't like it.

Y/n was breastfeeding her newborn. He poked her boob with his finger.

"Noir, what are you doing?" Y/n asked.

Noir pouted, "You said you have no milk left. Then how do you have milk for him now? That is not fair. You love him more."

Y/n sighed. "No baby, I love you all equally."

"Exactly. You should love me more. I am the goodest boy." Noir pouted.

"Now I want my goodest sweet boy to go play outside." Y/n said.

"Then Can I prank father?" He asked.

"No." Y/n said.

"Yes! I will irritate father!" Noir said and left.

"Noir don't-" Y/n sighed and shook her head. "What will I do with this kid?"

__

Jungkook was busy, the royal family from another kingdom was here.

So he was having a meeting with them.

He told maids to make sure none of his kids come and spoil this meeting. Everything was going well.

Jungkook is more worried about Noir and Nora. When Noir doesn't let him leave peacefully, Nora is quite the opposite, she doesn't leave Jungkook's side. She loves her father and wants his attention all the time. So she follows Jungkook everywhere.

Jungkook pretends to be cold to Nora, but he actually adores her the most.

He was relieved that everything was going fine. Then he heard a few giggles. He looked under the table. And Nora turn back, she thinks if she turns around Jungkook would be able to see her.

"Nora, come outside." Jungkook said.

"I am not Nora, I am a cat. Meow, meow." She exclaimed, making Jungkook chuckled.

"Come outside." He holds the back collar pulling her out.

"Hmm, now what were you doing there?" He asked and placed her on his lap.

"Huh?What am I doing here? Nora was in her room." Nora exclaimed while looking around she gasped. "Father, I teleport here!"

"Now go back to your room or you want me to teleport you back to your room?" Jungkook exclaimed. She made a sad face.

"I just wanted to play with you." She said while pouting.

"I don't have time, go to your room." Jungkook exclaimed. She looked at him with puppy eyes, she acted as if she was about to cry. She looked down and acted as if she was crying "Okay stay but don't disturb me okay?"

She giggled. "Okay father."

Damn, she is a drama queen. 

While Jungkook was talking he was teasing her by touching his face, again and again.

"Nora." Jungkook glared at her, and she giggled.

Then his crown started floating in the air. "Noir!" He exclaimed.

"Yes father." He asked with a huge smirk.

"My crown ." Jungkook said.

"You want your crown father?" He exclaimed. He brought it near him. "Take it father."

Jungkook tried to take it but he flew it away.

"Hehehe nope." Noir giggled.

Jungkook sighed.

__

It was midnight, Noir was holding his younger brother. "I can't share momma."

He exclaimed and threw the newborn in water.

___