-13-

"Now tell me, why you are all dressed up?" Jungkook asked.

"Princess Liya's parents are coming." She replied. Jungkook frowned.

"You mean your parents? Why you talk like if princess Liya is another person?" He asked.

"Ah, leave it. I don't remember my life as Princess Liya." She exclaimed.

"If you don't remember, then are you sure your parents are nice people? What if they are not?" Jungkook questioned. Now Y/n is doubting too. What's the mystery? How did she die? What if her parents has something to do with it?

"Don't get too worried. I am here if anything happens to you." He said and kissed her forehead. Y/n smiled. He makes her feel so loved.

"I am just scared if your parents take you back."  Jungkook exclaimed.

"What then? You will come with me. Or I will not leave you. I am here only for you."

"Y/n, life is not that easy. Things will be complicated. We might not be together."

"Why? We will be together."

"Of course, in the end we will be together. I won't let anyone take you from me." He kissed her hand.

_____

"This isn't fair. Why can't we sit?" Y/n whispered to Yeonjun. They been standing for long time, only the king is allowed to sit on his throne. What type of stupid rule is this?

"Just a few minutes. And don't whisper." Yeonjun said in low voice.

After waiting more they saw a woman in her 50s.

Could she be my mom? She thought, the woman was looking from a royal family, she was talking to the king.  Then she walked near Yeonjun and
Y/n.

Am I supposed to cry as I am seeing my mom after a long time? She thought, and then she ran to that woman.

"Mom!" She exclaimed and hugged her. "Mom Missed you so much! Your daughter has suffered so much!" She faked it. Yeonjun hold her arm and pulled her away.

"Y/n, she is not your mom. She is my mom. She just returned from another domain." He told her.

"Your mom?" She looked at the woman who was staring at y/n weirdly. "Sorry, hahaha. Wrong person." She awkwardly laughed.

Namjoon sighed and shake his head. She needs a doctor.

Then alot of people entered. "Now, is this my parents?" She whispered to Yeonjun.

"You are crazy, yes. They are your parents." He told her.

"Liya!" They exclaimed walked to her. "Are you okay?" They checked her, if she is okay or not.

"Yeah, I am fine." She replied. And then they hugged her. Oh okay, these two stranger that she never saw are her parents.

After making sure that y/n was okay they started talking to the king. They were looking normal. Yeonjun said that they been rivals for years when Y/n could see friendship.

"We accept your request," Her father said. What request?

"To end the conflict between our kingdom, we accept the offer, the king of cuyvin will marry the princess of Vocoteron."

Oh so princess of Vocoteron will marry the king...

That means princess Liya..

That means me!

___