-25-

"Hush, it's all right. Take deep breaths," he whispered soothingly, gently clasping her trembling hand. As tears cascaded down her cheeks, she shook her head in anguish.

It was not common in past for husband to be with their wives when they are giving birth, but Jungkook wanted to be with her.

"Jungkook, it's unbearable," she wailed, her voice laced with agony.

Bringing a life into the world felt like her very being was being torn apart.

"Darling, you're almost there. Just a little longer. Look into my eyes, block out everything else and focus on us," he urged, his voice unwavering. With a nod, she tried to center herself.

As the moment of birth finally arrived, a wave of relief washed over her. The sound of the baby's cries filled the room. "You were incredible, my love," Jungkook murmured, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead.

The medical staff whisked the newborn away, not allowing her to hold the baby or even discern the gender. "Jungkook, baby?"

"It's fine, they will wash the baby, you should rest and freshen up too. Don't worry baby. And I love you." Jungkook kissed her forehead.

__

After freshening up and taking a brief rest, Y/n yearned to reunite with her baby.

"Wait, my love. We'll see her together. She's sleeping for now. Let's cherish this moment just between us," Jungkook gently responded, the subtle hint confirming their newborn is a girl.

Jungkook kissed her lips. One swift moment and her dress was off her shoulder.

He pinned her hand on the top of her head and spread her down on the bed with his body towering over him."I miss this so much. You got so tight after giving birth. We are not leaving this bed until we both are satisfied."

He exclaimed, he kissed her again. "You are my wife, I am the luckiest person in this world."

Indeed he is luckiest, he gets whenever he wants. Even he got the crown.

He went down kissing and licking her body, admiring her. He thrust in her, finally he get chance of fucking her again after month of pent up sexual tension.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Almost forget about this heavenly feeling of you being wrapped around my c*ck. " He throw his head back.

His huge hand was kneading her breast, sending shiver down her spine. He griped her waist thrust her hole. He was abusing her spot, she reached on edge.

"You have no idea how much I want this, I want you all this time but I was controlling myself. I fucking love you."

She hiss, her moans getting louder. He got hint that she is close.

"Cream my cock baby." He said. She finally cummed. " Oh god, I don't want to stop, but I will ruin you at this pace."

He bend her, "Stay still love, I am putting another baby in you."

He exclaimed and shoot in her. He pulled. "Ahh, I am so grateful to have you." He kissed her lips.

"Kookie, can we meet the baby now?" She asked. Jungkook smiled.

"Of course. You rest, I will get our baby." He wore his clothes. Then left the room.

__

Jungkook approached the baby crib, his expression softening as he gazed at the sleeping infant.

"Isn't she just adorable?" he beamed, carefully cradling the little girl in his arms.

"Hmm, does she look more like a little bunny or perhaps a tiny monkey?" he mused, turning to one of the maids, who shared in the joyous moment. The baby was undeniably beautiful.

"Or maybe she's more like a little koala," he murmured, tracing his finger gently along the baby's delicate features.

Amidst his internal turmoil, he couldn't shake off the nagging suspicion that the child might be Namjoon's, although without a DNA test, he couldn't confirm it. Despite his unspoken concerns, he never let his unease show in front of Y/n.

He was waiting for this moment, so he can kill the baby.

He pinched her nose and put his hand on her mouth. "You are gorgeous angel, but you are a threat to mine and Y/n's relationship. I don't want any doubt or problem."

The maids were shocked by what he was doing. "Your majestic, stop, she might die-"

"I know." His creepy smile grew bigger. Then the poor soul died in his hands. Jungkook caressed her. "If you were my daughter, then I am sorry angel but I had to scarify you to protect your mom and dad relationship."

He kissed her forehead, and put the baby back on the crib.

_____