-9-

Another boring day in the palace, they were preparing for some special guest who were coming.

I see Jungkook, Oh god, why can't I just run to his arm and hug him? Is it too much to asked?

He looked back at me with a smile, then he went to Namjoon to talk about something.

Will he be here today? That would make my day much better.

Y/n finally got time to be with Jungkook alone. She smiled looking at him standing alone. He always look the most handsome in his armour.

Meeting him in privacy, It reminded her of a song. "Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think."

She sing the lyrics, getting attention of  Jungkook. "What? You are supposed to get on your knees and complete the lyrics." She pouted and hugged him.

"I haven't heard that song before."

"It's love story by Taylor Swift. Everyone knows about this song. Our situation kidda similar with the song." She told him. He kissed her forehead.

"What are the remaining lyrics?"

"He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring. And said, "Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know." She smiled brightly after singing it.

"So you want me to ask you for marriage?" He said.

"I just want to hear it from you that I will be never alone and you love me." She cupped his face. "It's getting harder to stay away from you, I love you so much."

She finally said I love you to him.

"You will not just hear it from me, we will be together. Its my promise." He kissed her hand. "I never thought that I will love someone as much as I love you."

___

Why am I stuck with the king now?

I could freely wonder around. But now I have to be with him, it's not like I do some work, I still do nothing. Still I have to be around him, just in case he needs something.

I yawned, it was early morning. And they still wake me up. Other young maids were giggling and looking down flattered by fact that the king is shirtless.

Why are they blushing? I mean he look ok-ish. He is tall and has muscles are bulky and huge. It's fucking early morning, too early to think about muscles, I just let sleep. I want to sleep! I don't care if a hot king is shirtless and working out. Sleep is everything.

And why 10-15 maids has to be there? Is he a royalty? Actually he is. But still. I could have sleep for few hours more.   And fun fact, we all holding a towel, like isn't one towel enough?

I was lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that he is standing infront of me. I give him the towel. Because thats my work. He took, now he is supposed to step back why he is still standing infront of me.

"You look bored, other maids find it quite interesting to see me working out." He spoken.

"Oh, you want me to be flattered too?" Only my man, Jungkook can make me feel that way. And he is the hot. If we were in 2022 I would definitely flex that he is my boyfriend. That would be really fun.

"So, it didn't effect you if I am shirtless Infront of you?" I shook my head. He bend down to my height. "Then how about I get naked? And make you scream under me. Will that effect you?" He whispered in my ear. I was shocked by what he said.

"It will effect me. I will get mad, you are fiance of my friend and you should be loyal to Somi. She loves you so much and I thought you love her too."  I can't believe he just said he. He mean it as a joke right?

"Yeah, Somi." He gently caressed my hair. "You make me forget everything, even my love."

I pushed his hand away.

No, definitely not. He is a red flag. Needs to keep my distance from him.

_____