-30-✨

Y/n couldn't sleep without Noir. Jungkook was already sleeping but she was thinking about Noir. So she decided to go to his room. She get up from the bed slowly without waking up Jungkook, she went to Noir's room.  Why his room is so far from their room? Maybe Jungkook doesn't want to get disturbed by his crying.

He was crying and the maid was trying to clam him. Y/n took Noir, "Don't darken the room, he is still young and might get scared alone. Please light a few candles and you can leave now. I am here."

She told the maid that she can leave. Y/n rock the baby in her arms, Noir hold her dress tightly and fall asleep again. Y/n gently patted his back. She put pillows on one side of the bed and then she laid beside Noir on the bed.

Noir hold her finger while sleeping and Y/n fell asleep besides him.

___

Jungkook was sleeping, he tried to hug Y/n but she wasn't there. He opened his eyes and looked for her.

A sudden fear engulf him, she never leaves him like this. He was afraid that maybe she find out about what type of man he is being or maybe worse she went back to her time.

He left their room to find her, then he decided to check Noir room. He was relief to see Y/n there. He sighed, since she came in his life, her full focus was on Jungkook, and he would get all of her love. But now he has to share her love with Noir. He feel a little jealous but he also love Noir.

He laid besides Noir and Y/n, he caressed the little face. "I promise Noir I will not let your life be like me."

He killed his own child one time but he doesn't want to do that again, he just want to be secure, he can't let anyone come between him and Y/n.

Jungkook, grew up in a warrior culture, and horribly militaristic, abusive and dysfunctional royal family that groomed him into a remorseless killer and child soldier at the tender age of 14, that had a complete mental collapse and spiral into insanity before his 15th birthday.

And his father, Jungkook has seen so merciless deaths that he become so desensitized to violence because of his father's influence that he's capable of cold blooded murder, and gone through, so many horrible events.

Not only that he saw the death of his love, his love was none other than Y/n but in her first life. He fell for Liya when he saw her for the first time. He wanted to make her, his but Liya was so in love with Namjoon that he couldn't apart them and Jungkook wanted her to love him. And when she died because of Somi, he knew that Somi killed her but he didn't said anything because he already wished for Y/n from any of life to come to his time and she would love him. Taehyung and Jimin has to complete his wish because Jungkook give most of his powers in exchange.

Jungkook's father was half warlock and half human, his magic powers got transferred to Jungkook who was his first child. But then Jungkook trade his powers for Y/n. Now Jungkook doesn't has magical powers, So he is not sure if Noir will have magic powers or not. Most probably not.

Since warlock lives for a long time, Taehyung's father married Jungkook's grandma. That made Taehyung Jungkook's half uncle-? Anyways it's complications.

But now everything was going smoothly, Life is perfect for a while, too perfect if he is being honest with himself.

But the thing is Noir is like storm in there life, who might destroy Jungkook. But he would never hurt Y/n.

___

Y/n opened her eyes and saw Jungkook sleeping besides Noir. She smiled, she kissed Noir's forehead and then Jungkook's.

"Good morning, love." Jungkook said in his morning tone. He hold Y/n's hand and pulled her on top of him."Don't leave me without telling me okay? You don't know how scared I was."