Chapter 346-350

Chapter 346 There is a way
"Okay, if you're not afraid of being eaten by monsters

  , we can go out together." Although Qi Jiaming is a person with strength, he can't be of much help considering the reality that Tang Dynasty has to rush on the road quickly.

  But after so many days, this kid had been working as a free coolie for him for so long, Tang Mo didn't mind taking him out to take him home and be a free driver for once.

  "What about the people in the school? Take them out?"

  Everyone knew that the amount of food stored in the school would not last long.

  But after all, there are no monsters here and it is safe. If they really go out, it is such a long and dangerous journey, and without anyone to help them, can they really get home safely? "They can go out when they want, and no one forces them to go out if they don't want to

  . It's up to them to make their own choice."

  Although this tunnel was dug by Tang Mo herself, although she opened the road, she did not intend to buy the money for the road.

  If they are willing, they can go out of this tunnel by themselves, and it doesn't matter at the end of Tang Dynasty.

  Life and death are determined by destiny, wealth and honor are in heaven, and a person's destiny depends entirely on his own choice.

  Tang Mo was really not idle that night. After all, the tunnel was about to be completely opened. She simply added an extra shift for herself and stayed up all night until five o'clock the next morning before dragging her exhausted body with her. I returned to the dormitory with my eyes basically unable to open.

  If this were her own body, she wouldn't be so tired at all.

  But Qiao Jin's body was too weak, and she was exhausted from all this torment.

  Qi Jiaming, on the other hand, was still full of energy after moving the rocks all night, and he really wanted to move them for another three days and three nights.

  If the tunnel hadn't been completely unblocked, I wouldn't have wanted to go back at all.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, he returned to the dormitory, ate something and then lay down. He fell into a very deep sleep and it was already one o'clock in the afternoon when he woke up again.

  Without further ado, sooner rather than later, she was leaving today.

  But after all, we have been stuck here together for so long, so it would not be good for her to disappear suddenly. The principal knew about the tunnel, so he wanted to say hello before she left.

  "Did you really blow up the entrance of the tunnel?"

  The principal was not very surprised when he heard the news that Qiao Jin was leaving.

  From the first moment he saw the tunnel that had obviously been bombed, he knew that Qiao Jin had a secret, and he also knew that Qiao Jin wanted to get out of here on her own strength.

  "I'm leaving today, principal. Do you want to stay here?"

  "Why don't we leave together tomorrow?"

  The principal is the principal after all, and the overall situation is related to him. He still puts the school first.

  It might not be a good thing if she can leave with Qiao Jin. This girl's power should be able to protect everyone.